The Student Room Group

Do I fill out the whole PFF2 form?

I made one mistake in the marital section of my sfe application? Do i need to fill out everything on the form? There’s so much to fill out?
Original post by EODU
I made one mistake in the marital section of my sfe application? Do i need to fill out everything on the form? There’s so much to fill out?

Hi there, Yes, we would need the whole form to be provided. Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, Yes, we would need the whole form to be provided. Thanks, Angela

I’ve just called SFE and they said I only need to fill out the relevant part, I just need to write a cover letter saying it was a mistake?
Original post by EODU
I’ve just called SFE and they said I only need to fill out the relevant part, I just need to write a cover letter saying it was a mistake?

Hi there, Ok, we would advise to send in evidence of your Marital Status also. Thanks, Angela
Reply 4
Hi there, Ok, we would advise to send in evidence of your Marital Status also. Thanks, Angela

It doesn’t say anything about evidence on the pff2 form?
Original post by EODU
It doesn’t say anything about evidence on the pff2

Hi there, As you made a mistake on your marital status evidence may be required. What did you indicate initially for your status? And what is your correct status? Thanks, Angela
Reply 6
Hi there, As you made a mistake on your marital status evidence may be required. What did you indicate initially for your status? And what is your correct status? Thanks, Angela

Hi Anegla,
Let me give you the backstory so hopefully this helps more
I originally submitted my SFE application, everything was fine except the marital status, I accidentally put divorced instead of single and that is all I would want changed. As seen from the pff2 form and from me calling student finance. They said all I need to do is change the marital status to single and send in a cover letter explaining the mistake. That little symbol isn’t next to single so I am not sure what I am meant to do. Like I said, everything has been submitted on the original form, it’s just this one mistake that’s the issue. IMG_4356.png
Original post by EODU
Hi Anegla,
Let me give you the backstory so hopefully this helps more
I originally submitted my SFE application, everything was fine except the marital status, I accidentally put divorced instead of single and that is all I would want changed. As seen from the pff2 form and from me calling student finance. They said all I need to do is change the marital status to single and send in a cover letter explaining the mistake. That little symbol isn’t next to single so I am not sure what I am meant to do. Like I said, everything has been submitted on the original form, it’s just this one mistake that’s the issue. IMG_4356.png

Hi there, Many thanks for the explanation. I have looked into this further and received clarification if a customer has put the wrong marital status on their application form or PFF2 we may need evidence before we can update their status. Do you receive a discount in your Council Tax for single occupancy of 25%? Thanks, Angela
Reply 8
Hi there, Many thanks for the explanation. I have looked into this further and received clarification if a customer has put the wrong marital status on their application form or PFF2 we may need evidence before we can update their status. Do you receive a discount in your Council Tax for single occupancy of 25%? Thanks, Angela

Hi Anegla,

This form isn’t for me but for my mother, I was stated that I wouldnt have to require any evidence since my previous SFE applications are all the same, I am not sure, it’s been an ongoing issue and I’d just like to get it fixed. Is there any other evidence I have to submit other than the council tax? Or can’t I just explain the massive misunderstanding in my cover letter?
Original post by EODU
Hi Anegla,

This form isn’t for me but for my mother, I was stated that I wouldnt have to require any evidence since my previous SFE applications are all the same, I am not sure, it’s been an ongoing issue and I’d just like to get it fixed. Is there any other evidence I have to submit other than the council tax? Or can’t I just explain the massive misunderstanding in my cover letter?

Hi there, The council tax letter would be sufficient with the covering letter. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending