The Student Room Group

Student Finance Asking for Evidence

I submitted my student finance application a few days ago and all of my proof of settlement and identity has been accepted BUT it's asking me to submit proof of divorce/dissolution of civil partnership. I thought that I must've made a mistake and accidentally submitted myself as divorced (I've never even been married lol) but I rang SFE and they confirmed that I did not and this is some kind of weird glitch. Has this ever happened to anyone else? If so, how long did it take to get fixed?
Hi Beth,

When you contacted us what did they say they would do to resolve the issue? Did they say they would send a referral or have they asked you to provide any evidence?

Thanks, Drew
Reply 2
Original post by Drew SLC
Hi Beth,
When you contacted us what did they say they would do to resolve the issue? Did they say they would send a referral or have they asked you to provide any evidence?
Thanks, Drew
Hi Drew,
I wasn’t asked to provide any evidence or given a referral. I was told that they would look over it in the next few days but I was just wondering whether this is a common, fixable issue or if I’d be better off resubmitting. Thank you for your help!
Original post by bethgburke
Hi Drew,
I wasn’t asked to provide any evidence or given a referral. I was told that they would look over it in the next few days but I was just wondering whether this is a common, fixable issue or if I’d be better off resubmitting. Thank you for your help!
Hi Beth. In this case, I would advise contacting us again either over the phone or on Live chat. This way you can check to ensure we have referred this be reviewed, these usually take around 5 working days. Thanks, David

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending