The Student Room Group

Gurkhas settling in britan

I am disgusted how we treat these men, they have fought and died for our country yet we have preiously refused them settlment.

We refuse them passports and gives citizenship to muslims who would never fght and die for this country. How many muslims are there in the british army?. instead of giving citizenship to people who have ded for our beliefs and freedoms we gve it to scum of the earth asylum seekers and muslms who have destroyed our culture and blown our people up on buses. we need to get our priorties right.

Scroll to see replies

Several threads on this already.
Oh, and as for Muslims in the Army, just look up 'Habron Jashmi'

He fought and died for his country. Take your bigotry elsewhere.
Reply 3
FiveFiveSix

Good post :yep:
teashoci
instead of giving citizenship to people who have ded for our beliefs and freedoms we gve it to scum of the earth asylum seekers and muslms who have destroyed our culture and blown our people up on buses. we need to get our priorties right.

Interesting and seemingly little known fact: not all muslims are out to get you.
Reply 5
Its disgraceful... you can let in 500,000 people from the Indian Subcontinent, Africa and Europe a year, yet sorry, no room for the few thousand (probably not even that many) Gurkhas. The same Gurkhas who have fought loyally in the British Army for almost 200 years, 45,000 or so of which have sacrificed their lives to keep us safe.
Reply 6
FiveFiveSix

You mean the solder that was ridiculed and attacked venomously by muslims for fighting for the british army. ?
Reply 7
teashoci
You mean the solder that was ridiculed and attacked venomously by muslims for fighting for the british army. ?

He means the soldier that was respected both in his unit and by the community at large, muslim and non muslim alike. Being muslim and being British are not mutually exclusive.
Reply 8
Stupid to bring muslims into this OP but yes the treatment of gurkhas by this country is, in a word, disgusting.
Reply 9
FiveFiveSix

I looked him up the other day after I saw you mention him. A good man.

And it appears it's actually Jabron Hashmi :smile:
teashoci

Another interesting fact - a small minority does not speak for the majority.
I don't get this forum. Why are you not allowed to swear, but are allowed to spew racist crap all over it? Seems a pretty stupid policy to me.
Reply 12
Jay Riall
Another interesting fact - a small minority does not speak for the majority.

The majorty of muslims support Jabron Hashmi.

YOU LIAR
Reply 13
Jay Riall
I don't get this forum. Why are you not allowed to swear, but are allowed to spew racist crap all over it? Seems a pretty stupid policy to me.

Muslims are not a race of people, I have never referred to race, so you can shove your race card.
teashoci
The majorty of muslims support Jabron Hashmi.

YOU LIAR

What the hell are you talking about you mouthbreather?
teashoci

No, I mean the soldier that fought bravely and was tragically killed. He was praised by most Muslims as being the epitome of a good Muslim and a good Briton. Some fundamentalist whackos obviously disagreed, but then they're a very small percentage of Muslims, and hardly representative of Muslim opinion.

:rolleyes:

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off up the pub, feel free to continue posting your xenophobic rants though, you're just making yourself out to be an even bigger tool.
Reply 16
FiveFiveSix
No, I mean the soldier that fought bravely and was tragically killed. He was praised by most Muslims as being the epitome of a good Muslim and a good Briton. Some fundamentalist whackos obviously disagreed, but then they're a very small percentage of Muslims, and hardly representative of Muslim opinion.

most muslims under 30 are radical.
Edenr
I looked him up the other day after I saw you mention him. A good man.

And it appears it's actually Jabron Hashmi :smile:

Balls, well you can't win them all.

I'm pissed, and my heart was in the right place :rolleyes:

Note to self: posting after returning from wakes is not a good idea.
aren't the nepalese buddists anyway?
Reply 19
teashoci
most muslims under 30 are radical.

People under 30 (particularly students) are more radical than those over 30 anyway. Your point? Do you also have a source for your bigotry?

Latest

Trending

Trending