The Student Room Group

Maintenance loan

I have applied for student finance having presettle status but received settle status after a few weeks and updated that in the app.I called sf this morning because I don't have the outcome yet but my english is not very good so I am not sure I got right what they said that is why I wanted to ask here ..
Is it posible to get aproved tuition fee for start of your course but maintenance loan only for the second term ? Just because I changed my status after I applied ? Thanks in advance .
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by RobyRobeta
I have applied for student finance having presettle status but received settle status after a few weeks and updated that in the app.I called sf this morning because I don't have the outcome yet but my english is not very good so I am not sure I got right what they said that is why I wanted to ask here ..
Is it posible to get aproved tuition fee for start of your course but maintenance loan only for the second term ? Just because I changed my status after I applied ? Thanks in advance .

Hi there,

Yes, that's right - you should be able to get a Maintenance Loan for Term 2 once you have Settled Status.

Do you know when you'll get confirmation from the Home Office that you have Settled Status?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

Yes, that's right - you should be able to get a Maintenance Loan for Term 2 once you have Settled Status.

Do you know when you'll get confirmation from the Home Office that you have Settled Status?

Thanks, Graeme

Hi.I received the settle status 2 weeks after made the aplication for student finance .But you not suposed to receive maintenance loan with presettle?
Original post by RobyRobeta
Hi.I received the settle status 2 weeks after made the aplication for student finance .But you not suposed to receive maintenance loan with presettle?

That's right, yes - normally, you need Settled Status to get the Maintenance Loan.

When you applied to us did you use this form? https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1151463/eu_eu23n_form_2324_o.pdf

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending