The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

photographer/artist :biggrin:
Reply 81
Neurosurgeon...so I guess that makes me a cartoon design?

Drill and Dig :biggrin:
Reply 82
i want to be in the rich list 2010!
Reply 83
Video Game Artist/Designer :p: :cool:
Reply 84
either doctor.....pharmacist.....or optician........
(doc is the most likely choice if i get the grades!!)
Reply 85
An author, which I realise is incredibly difficult to do, but I seriously can't imagine doing anything else with my life.
Reply 86
steerpike
An author, which I realise is incredibly difficult to do, but I seriously can't imagine doing anything else with my life.

that sounds like a cool job.......but it takes ages to write something!
Reply 87
Wow i never thought that i would get so many relpies! :eek:
Reply 88
y so many nerds? footballers keep physically fit and earn 50k or so a week for doing something they enjoy..
Reply 89
wow i didnt kno how many post i would get
I wanna go into Computer Security/Programming/Web Design - No idea to be honest but yeah something to do with Computers (not typing peoples documents up)
Reply 91
I want to be a pirate.
Reply 92
neuropsychologist all the way!!!
Reply 93
Markus505 can u tell me wot that job is? im :confused:
I wanna go into medicine i know its high hopes and all but im good at science and i like helping people out
Something with biology for sure! Probably vet or some kind of scientist...
Reply 96
Go into investment banking, derivatives research or something, or become an academic or be an actor.
Reply 97
Smart and gud at gaming :biggrin: Yeah
Reply 98
I'm going to be a Barrister. Following in the family and all that - but it is genuinely something I really want to do. I can just see myself strutting about in the black cloak and wig. Ooohh yess!
Reply 99
red_roadkill
I'm going to be a Barrister - it is genuinely something I really want to do. I can just see myself strutting about in the black cloak and wig. Ooohh yess!

Same here (I can't wait), except it's called an Advocate in Scotland.

It just seems like a highly appealing and interesting job. I wouldn't be the first in my family to study Law, but I would be the first to go into the legal profession. Three people on my dad's side of the family studied Law, but one is in Marketing for Proctor and Gamble, another is a Financial Advisor and another is some Business Consultant who assists businesses in finding people to make redundant. What a bastard.

Latest

Trending

Trending