The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I want to become manager of a mutual or hedge fund in Switzerland.
ive been thinking a lot since im in my first year of IB... but i really cant make up my mind. at first i was thinking about something like graphic design but now im not so sure... im thinking about being a lawyer now... great change...
Nurse. Not sure what kind yet.
i wanna do something that involves writing, whether that's a scriptwriter, author, journalist, etc. although being a radio/tv presenter sounds fun as well.
Reply 124
Erm not too sure, the things I want to do I'm not clever enough for :frown:
Um... none of them?

Lol instead I'm defo keen on getting into the workforce next year and earning some $$ - I'll prolly work for a major health care company or work for the government, but eventually my dream is either becomming an OT or physio. I will achieve this goal! :biggrin:
Reply 126
I'm planning on being a billionaire, of course! :wink:
Reply 127
Be in the police...
Probably a journalist - I have W.E lined up, so i'm hoping i'll like it!
Reply 129
Speech and language therapist :smile:
i plan on going into the financial sector and work in the city. however not quite sure what yet. need to do some proper research and try to get some work experience
well, im kinda fascinated with the media and so i really really want to be a part pf it, advertisin/marketing etc, then when im older go to work in america. :biggrin: :wink: :eek:
Reply 132
hopefully a telecoms engineer
Lawyer or journalist. Or even a legal journalist but I have a feeling that I may end up doing something totally different even though I would love either of those jobs!

Latest

Trending

Trending