Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes.
Reply 2
Depends if your a **** or not.
Reply 3
rscully
Yes.

how do you know, from personal experience?
Depends what you were bullied for: if it's because you are ugly as sin or you're socially inept then that ain't gunna magically change overnight at uni.
Reply 5
lmaoooooo @ this thread....but yes it is
Reply 6
King Pieb
Depends if your a **** or not.

well i got bullied for being too quiet and never sticking up for myself enough didnt help either
Reply 7
by the time you leave uni, you'll be a punani magnet.
Reply 8
sam789789
well i got bullied for being too quiet and never sticking up for myself enough didnt help either

Well if your quiet and won't speak up, then theres your problem, Friends at uni is all about talking to people, not shying away from them.
Reply 9
no such thing as "cool" as such. be normal..
Reply 10
Well stopping making these threads may help
Reply 11
Are you ginger?
Reply 12
sam789789
LOL.

basically yeah i got bullied for 7 years but i want to be cool at uni and have loads of friends, specially girls lol.
is this possible.

Its possible if you make it possible. Were you a grass, did you elude arrogance? If you were just bullied because the bullies are nasty, then if you be confident then of course it is possible.
Reply 13
sam789789

Sounds like a lack of confidence. You'll get nowhere in life, let alone uni, if you're shy. Try and go out more, and just get a little more confident, and you should do fine.
sam789789
LOL.

basically yeah i got bullied for 7 years but i want to be cool at uni and have loads of friends, specially girls lol.
is this possible.

What sort of person defines themselves or sees themselves as being 'cool' in University. Surely, we are supposed to be a bit beyond that by then.
Reply 15
It's possible but it is also possible that the social issues that affected you at school can affect you at uni. Perhaps look at why school has been difficult and try and think of how you can improve your social skills in the future.
Reply 16
Chances are low if you have to ask on an internet forum.
ThisLittlePiggy
What sort of person defines themselves or sees themselves as being 'cool' in University. Surely, we are supposed to be a bit beyond that by then.

Some say university is full of wannabe adults acting as kids...
Reply 18
sam789789
how do you know, from personal experience?

Common sense, social awareness and a dash of optimism.
Read "The Game" and "The Art of Natural Seduction".

Apparently it works. Personally I don't need them but for less fortunate guys like yourself they're going to be worth a read.

Latest

Trending

Trending