The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
hahah i love this show!
cannot believe sean is gone; he was quite funny.
Reply 181
i have just been watching this, really addictive viewing! As you all have been saying...I agree that it really doesn't seem fair at all who gets kicked off. It seems Dogan's mum and Dina's dad have formed a bit of an alliance to manipulate the voting.

And is it me but the way Dogan's mum says 'Dogan' makes me crack up everytime. Rachel was the legend of the series and the farm task was really funny. 'She crashed into the Eiffel tower' - one of the funniest statements this year :biggrin:
Red_Sky
i have just been watching this, really addictive viewing! As you all have been saying...I agree that it really doesn't seem fair at all who gets kicked off. It seems Dogan's mum and Dina's dad have formed a bit of an alliance to manipulate the voting.

And is it me but the way Dogan's mum says 'Dogan' makes me crack up everytime. Rachel was the legend of the series and the farm task was really funny. 'She crashed into the Eiffel tower' - one of the funniest statements this year :biggrin:

Dowun!!
"I'm the driver"
"I'm princess dianna"
"and I'm the MURDERER!!!"

that was genius, he should of kept that in the final play
Mickie112
Dogan or Danielle should have gone.

The former should have gone. I don't particularly like him. Danielle is hilarious to watch! LOL :biggrin:
Reply 185
*Sparkle*
Dowun!!

What I found hilarious is when Dina's dad set the task and pronounced his name as 'Do-gan' :biggrin: Dogan was very quick to correct him lol
Can't believe Sean's gone! I thought he was really good at teaching! Danielle needs to stay for the lolz and DoWUUUN needs to go! Pronto!
this is really dire. young people in this country don't know what a 'historical figure' is
sean should have won. poor lad lives with his nan. the voting isn't fair. the parents just choose one parent to bully so they can keep their own child in the game
Reply 189
This programme is ridiculous. Dogan's mum has got to be the stupidest woman I have ever seen on TV. She thinks her son is incredible when he's an absolute knob and is "so proud" of him when he does something like walk into a school, despite the fact that he did not prepare for his lesson and did not participate. He will probably win because she's manipulating the other parents into thinking he's done really well.

The parents should not be judging this because they're incredibly biased. If there were independent judges and the parents were forced to confront the mistakes that they've made with their children, it'd be a good show.
Reply 190
stupidly addictive show - some moments are just painful to watch but how can you not totally love it!!!!

sean was a cutie and he did well in the school task, but i kind of agree that he hadn't progressed at all since he seemed to be able to do it all - all he really needed was his nan to give him a kick up the back side!

I did love Danielle once upon a time but now... realllly annoying! She has more to learn than she could possibly learn by having stayed in the competition...

At the end of the day I personally think its the parents who have made the kids end up like this! I mean ok your kid might be a brat but you're the parent, assert some authority already! xx
Reply 191
Tbh, Jay, Orion and Sean didn't need to win. They just needed to know they were more independent than they are.

I don't think Dina should be on the show tbh, she's on 17, I understand that she's a spoilt brat and whatever but she doesn't need to be that 'independent'.

It always annoys me how Dogan's mother ALWAYS defends his action and never wants to see wrong in her son. If he wins tonight, I will ACTUALLY be so angry. :nah:
Reply 192
natty_d
Tbh, Jay, Orion and Sean didn't need to win. They just needed to know they were more independent than they are.

I don't think Dina should be on the show tbh, she's on 17, I understand that she's a spoilt brat and whatever but she doesn't need to be that 'independent'.

Two very good points.
Ooh! Today is the last episode!
Ooh decisions... do I watch Young, Dumb and Living off Mum or House?
Reply 195
I hope Dina wins, out of them 3 she's the most decent.
Reply 196
I think this is such a fix for Dogan to win. :no:
lol Danielle.
Reply 198
aw bless "I'm gonna have to get a passport!"
I'm glad she won, I think she has actually progressed the most out of the three of them
Reply 199
Haha but to be fair Dogan and Dina could easily go on the around the world trip - i.e. Dogan waltzing out of the house with LV luggage haha. Although he did annihilate the others on the last challenge.

However, she still is the most useless of the 3 I swear.

Latest