Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sziphix)
    But...did you smash it out on the chest enough?
    I love the fact that it takes you straight to a smith machine at the start of the vid, hmm wonder where they are going wrong!

ReputationRep:
    Last time I started working out in the library I got some funny looks. Figured I'd play it safe with the gym.

ReputationRep:
    I just got bored of being pretty skinny and weak really. Bulking also means you can eat **** loads and I would also like to get good at swimming and maybe join the uni team in a bit so would like a bit of strength to improve my times i guess. Main motivation is that if i go for an hour or two every couple of days I can eat loads really, and also being able to see physical improvements. Exercises = squats, dumbell shoulder press, bench press/incline chest press, abductor, deadlifts, rows etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sandhu)
    to get VIKING POWAH

motivation: try and stop girls lifting more than me at powerlifting competitions.
    Hahah.

Seconded :P

ReputationRep:
    My gym and is a 2 minute walk from my house, probably not even that, I would be able to see it if the road didn't bend around.

It has a sauna too, I'm going there tonight, just to use the sauna, only a little extra walk past my bathroom basically. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Because the world deserves to see me working out. If you've got a gift like this body of mine, then it would just be wrong to keep it under wraps.

ReputationRep:
    Because I want a sexy body like this guy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nigel_s)
    Hahah.

Seconded :P
    we've got out work cut out for us http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aexqCRvfASA

ReputationRep:
    Just clearing up the vomit...

I think that thing has enough testosterone to not legally quality as a woman any more.

ReputationRep:
    The food and the culture.

ReputationRep:
    er, to keep fit, and to live longer, oh and to look good.

ReputationRep:
    well i thought it was a good video! fairplay to her, i would love to do that

ReputationRep:
    Just to keep myself in shape.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if I've asked this before, if I have I can't remember plus there is always newbies coming in.

Q for y'all

Why do you train?

Personally - lookin' *****ing.

Which is quite odd in that, to achieve looking *****in' for a brief moment in time, you're going to have to look not so *****in' for the most part

bad times.

ReputationRep:
    foar biceptz and abz.

ReputationRep:
    2 luk leik bred pett

ReputationRep:
    Because I'm naturally quite skinny and quite a while after I started training I noticed that clothes started to look better on me because I was bigger. Also when I go swimming I feel good

ReputationRep:
    Not trainin yet But I will do for the abz and for looking goooood in the mirror :cool:

ReputationRep:
    kickin' people in teh head

ReputationRep:
    For martial arts - i.e., to be effective. By which I mean, training to possess: speed, flexibility, endurance and good conditioning.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.