The Student Room Group

Why do you train?

Scroll to see replies

Sziphix

But...did you smash it out on the chest enough?

I love the fact that it takes you straight to a smith machine at the start of the vid, hmm wonder where they are going wrong!
Last time I started working out in the library I got some funny looks. Figured I'd play it safe with the gym.
I just got bored of being pretty skinny and weak really. Bulking also means you can eat **** loads and I would also like to get good at swimming and maybe join the uni team in a bit so would like a bit of strength to improve my times i guess. Main motivation is that if i go for an hour or two every couple of days I can eat loads really, and also being able to see physical improvements. Exercises = squats, dumbell shoulder press, bench press/incline chest press, abductor, deadlifts, rows etc
Reply 123
Sandhu
to get VIKING POWAH

motivation: try and stop girls lifting more than me at powerlifting competitions.

Hahah.

Seconded :P
My gym and is a 2 minute walk from my house, probably not even that, I would be able to see it if the road didn't bend around.

It has a sauna too, I'm going there tonight, just to use the sauna, only a little extra walk past my bathroom basically. :laugh:
Reply 125
Because the world deserves to see me working out. If you've got a gift like this body of mine, then it would just be wrong to keep it under wraps.
Reply 126
Because I want a sexy body like this guy:

Reply 127
nigel_s
Hahah.

Seconded :P

we've got out work cut out for us http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aexqCRvfASA
Reply 128
Just clearing up the vomit...

I think that thing has enough testosterone to not legally quality as a woman any more.
The food and the culture.
Reply 130
er, to keep fit, and to live longer, oh and to look good.
Reply 131
well i thought it was a good video! fairplay to her, i would love to do that
Just to keep myself in shape.
Reply 133
I'm not sure if I've asked this before, if I have I can't remember plus there is always newbies coming in.

Q for y'all

Why do you train?

Personally - lookin' bitching.

Which is quite odd in that, to achieve looking bitchin' for a brief moment in time, you're going to have to look not so bitchin' for the most part

bad times.
foar biceptz and abz.
Reply 135
2 luk leik bred pett
Because I'm naturally quite skinny and quite a while after I started training I noticed that clothes started to look better on me because I was bigger. Also when I go swimming I feel good :biggrin:
Not trainin yet :frown: But I will do for the abz and for looking goooood in the mirror :cool:
Reply 138
kickin' people in teh head
For martial arts - i.e., to be effective. By which I mean, training to possess: speed, flexibility, endurance and good conditioning.

Quick Reply

Latest