The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Irrelevance
It's "nice legs, what time they open?". FFS, if you're going to use a cheap chat up line, do it properly. :angry:

ugh this reminds me of... 'the word of the week is legs so lets go back to yours and spread the word'
blughhhhh
Reply 41
is your father osama bin laden, because you are the bomb
writergirl
ugh this reminds me of... 'the word of the week is legs so lets go back to yours and spread the word'
blughhhhh

Better than, "I'm not exactly desperate so come here and dance" :rolleyes:
emilyjane_09
the best I've ever got was "you're bare buff"; I didn't know what it meant :colondollar:

You bare stuff
Reply 44
DSC
is your father osama bin laden, because you are the bomb

ooooo
or
is your father an alien because you're out of this world baby
Reply 45
you look 'bum', he was really good looking too but the fact he had jus called me 'bum!' as a compliment just put me off him lol
786_786
you look 'bum', he was really good looking too but the fact he had jus called me 'bum!' as a compliment just put me off him lol

:rofl: Backhand compliment fail, I do believe.
Reply 47
Are you an official here? Because you've officially given me an erection.
Reply 48
This may not seem funny lol.. required some actions..

"If you were a pirate, what shoulder would you have your parrot sit on" Taps shoulder closest to him- "this one?" places hand around the girl and taps shoulder.."or this one?"

I do hope people understand:O
Rule Britannia
You bare stuff

again, no idea :frown:
Reply 50
Meagz
Are you an official here? Because you've officially given me an erection.

haha i've heard that one. makes me laugh.
Reply 51
I may not be Fred Flintstone but I can sure make your bed rock.
The worst I've ever had, however will NEVER forget was when this middle aged creep said to me 'Do you believe in Santa' and on replying no he said 'that's a shame because I'd come down your chimney any day of the year.'

As vile as it was, I can't help but laugh hehe.
Reply 53
Irrelevance
:rofl: Backhand compliment fail, I do believe.

hmm whats that? :o:
Reply 54
gooner1991
The worst I've ever had, however will NEVER forget was when this middle aged creep said to me 'Do you believe in Santa' and on replying no he said 'that's a shame because I'd come down your chimney any day of the year.'

As vile as it was, I can't help but laugh hehe.

haha thats atrocious!
my worst is this :
'how much does a polar bear weigh??'
reaction: :confused:
'enough to break the ice'

booooo
Reply 55
Lmao, the funniest one was when I was digging in my bag and the guy goes " Hey Donna, you got any raisins? " ..." Urm, no, sorry " ... " How about a date instead? "

Hahaha, had me in stitches because I thought he was dead serious about the raisins :biggrin:
Reply 56
Donnahh
Lmao, the funniest one was when I was digging in my bag and the guy goes " Hey Donna, you got any raisins? " ..." Urm, no, sorry " ... " How about a date instead? "

Hahaha, had me in stitches because I thought he was dead serious about the raisins :biggrin:

hahah, thats so bad its amazing:smile:
Reply 57
are you wearing space pants? COS YOU'RE OUTTA THIS WORLD
Reply 58
writergirl
hahah, thats so bad its amazing:smile:

It's so bad it's actually quite cute.. I'd give in to that one, probably.
Reply 59
I lost my teddy bear can I sleep with you...
I dunno if its good or not....:curious:

786_786
hmm whats that? :o:

A backhand compliment is basically an insult disguised as a compliment...

Latest