The Student Room Group

Passed access course, but certificate says I haven't

Just before I left college in June, I asked my tutor if I passed my course. He told me that currently I have 48 credits at level 3 (need 45 to pass) and the rest are level 2. Whether I pass, depends on the programming unit.

I got a letter 2 weeks ago telling me that I've passed. However, I got my certificate yesterday which has no grade on it. I emailed my college tutor who explained that someone hadn't ticked the box and what he said in June about my grades was correct.

Because I am on an access course, I'm meant to inform university of the grades, apparently.

What do I do? Do I just attach my tutor's email when I send off the certificate? I will phone university and explain what's happened.
I'd phone the exam board and get them to send you a correct certificate. The university MIGHT accept your tutors letter with the certificate, but its much more likely that they will leave your offer conditional until you have a correct certificate.

Phone them anyway, so they know what's happening, though.
Reply 2
Does your certificate say "Passed"?. Mine certainly did....something along the lines of "This is to certify that Annie72 has passed the access course "..blah blah blah. I"d phone your college and speak to your tutor.
Reply 3
Annie72
Does your certificate say "Passed"?. Mine certainly did....something along the lines of "This is to certify that Annie72 has passed the access course "..blah blah blah. I"d phone your college and speak to your tutor.

No. Someone missed that out.:rolleyes: (doesn't say I failed either)

Latest

Trending

Trending