The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think your best plan of action would be to wait until you see her again, then get her number. She might be a tad suspicious of you if she knows you have her number when she didn't give it to you.

However, if you feel confident she won't feel that way, I would ask a friend you trust to give you her number.
Reply 2
pretty sure she wouldnt be bothered but dont think i could trust my friends unfortunately so just need to hope she comes through this weekend aswell
Reply 3
Facebook?
As the person above me said, Facebook?

Also, if I liked a guy and knew I hadn't given him my number but he miraculously had it... would not be a problem, kind of flattering.
Reply 5
ive not got bebo or facebook or myspace dont like them wish i did now though :frown:
get a facebook then?
Reply 7
When will you next see her again? If it's fairly soon, you could just wait until then.

I wouldn't ask anyone else for it, because I'm always really annoyed if people give out my number, and suspect other people might get that way too.

Could get a facebook, but starting a whole account for the purpose of getting in contact with her seems like a lot of work when you see each other irl anyway.
Reply 8
cant just make one up now and just add her so i can get her number?
I don't know, I mean a guy who liked me got my number from his friend (who was most unfortunately my boyfriend :p:)'s phone and I found it pretty sweet since he sent me a nice text- friendly nice, not "omghibestfriendsgirlfriendiwannadoyou". So yeah, if she seemed at all interested in you then I'd go for it with getting her number if you don't think you're going to see her for a while. As long as you're not sleazy or creepy about it then she should be flattered, plus since you have no fb then you kinda have an excuse.
Reply 10
i might see her this weekend so think ill wait until then but if she doesnt come through i dont know what to do but im pretty sure shed be ok with me having her number but my friends might be annoying over it
Reply 11
Anonymous
i met this girl i really liked at a party the other week (im attracted to her but i also just enjoy talking to her because shes fun to be around) she doesnt stay near me and i forgot to get her number, some of my friends have got and i dont know if i should ask them for it or just wait until i see her again what do yous think?

Get one of your friends to text her your number ?
Ask them.
Reply 13
Smooth, real smooth :rolleyes:
Reply 14
Get one of your friends to text her saying (I mean fit it into conversation) So have you heard from ... ?
And then she'll say something like No i didn't get his number then one of your friends could be like oooh do you want me to give you it.
Err i dunno.
Reply 15
thanks pamelaa might use that
Reply 16
fran.ha
Facebook?

Yup. :yep:

Add her on bookface or facetube or what ever it's called? :dontknow:
Feel for you man, in the same situation except in the reverse; i'm the girl.
Reply 18
electrogirl99
Feel for you man, in the same situation except in the reverse; i'm the girl.

:ditto: It's rubbishhhh!
m8 wait till you see her again, play it cool..

Latest

Trending

Trending