The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
YOU NASTY!

As you can gather from my sophisticated response, yes it is very much incestuous and I suggest you stop looking at her or one day you will try to come unto him/her and then before you know it you're disowned, broke and alone :holmes:
Reply 2
but second cousins aren't that related....
Reply 3
Too many cousin threads today. Is it ok? Well society says it isn't. Whether you think it is, is up to you.
its fine
i've never even met my second cousins, well not knowingly. its really not a very close relation
Hell, who are we to stop you? She may give birth to a bonobo ape, but you pays your money, you takes your chance...
noooo
nononono... u will get wierd looks from your family lol..
nope, for me it will be like feeling attracted to your sibling :yuck:
I went to a wedding where my dad's uncles granddaughters were there and fancied one-so no not weird IMO
Reply 10
No, it's absolutely fine. Seriously, it's fine. Some people in your family might disagree or have a go at you, but biologically, lawfully, and morally... it's absolutely fine.
sort of,at least in my country it is firmly forbiddened.
As they say, incest is best.
Reply 13
What kind of second cousins. As in, the daughters of the sibling of your non-blood related uncle/auntie? Or the children of one of your cousins...?
Reply 14
My grandparents were first cousins! :O

Apart from an extra face I turned out allright though.
suppose its ok but id suggest not doing anything or taking it any further

ive heard about people who are into their first cousins, or, rarely, siblings :puke:
Reply 16
Anonymous
but second cousins aren't that related....

I LOLed at the way he used "that"

It's not like you can measure "relatedness", they're either related or not, black or white, no grey areas.
Nooooooo... Don't do it :s
Reply 18
We only share on average 1/32 of our inherited genetic material with our second cousins, which isn't really that much. Compared to brothers and sisters, which would have around a half, and first cousins which would have around 1/8, it isn't something to worry about.
I suggest a weekend in Norfolk....

Latest

Trending

Trending