Scroll to see replies

maxfire
Oh right cool.
I automatically want you now...

Yeah, cool, you're damn right I am.

You're automatically a homo, however.

Loser :top:
Teofilo
You'd get in most places in Belfast with a remotely passable fake ID. Not like they're particularly expensive either.

Really? Some of my friends have tried this at Box etc and have just had the ID cut in half and been turned away.
A Stranger in Moscow
I've only pulled once in a club and I never get any attention from guys at all in clubs :frown:

Me too :frown:
G50
Now I'm curious. What exactly is your "type"?

People who listen to folk and indie music, and find books and coffee much more interesting than "dancing" and WKD.
VanillaCat
People who listen to folk and indie music, and find books and coffee much more interesting than "dancing" and WKD.

That's probably a lot of people on TSRs "type" (I have heard so many of my real friends say that they love boys who like reading and coffee too haha) but you have to remember, sometimes people who go clubbing will be like you because YOU have gone clubbing if that makes senses! So they will go to have a dance with their friends because they don't think they'll find someone, and so will you, and you could meet them there...! I know a lot of indie boys that go clubbing, some of which do sometimes read :p:
BossManSingh
It actually depends on the strength of your arms. The stronger the easier it is to pull :awesome:

This one gets my seal of approval
A Stranger in Moscow
That's probably a lot of people on TSRs "type" (I have heard so many of my real friends say that they love boys who like reading and coffee too haha) but you have to remember, sometimes people who go clubbing will be like you because YOU have gone clubbing if that makes senses! So they will go to have a dance with their friends because they don't think they'll find someone, and so will you, and you could meet them there...! I know a lot of indie boys that go clubbing, some of which do sometimes read :p:

Haha, I see :yes:
But, I've been to clubs about... 5 times, all to celebrate friends' birthdays and such. Not of my own accord!
VanillaCat
Haha, I see :yes:
But, I've been to clubs about... 5 times, all to celebrate friends' birthdays and such. Not of my own accord!

I can't really articulate my point very well haha sorry :P
Reply 88
ArtGoblin
Because correct grammar is very important to people looking to pull in clubs...

LOL
Rep for you my friend.
It's REALLY easy for girls to pull in clubs, just drink a liiittle too much and go dance up on someone, no talking needed. Have fun.
Reply 89
i'm never going to pull as i'm gay, so if girls do come up to me, i'll just have to say no, sorry. and i'll never in my life go to a gay club, as it's not my type of thing to just go to a place where people share my same sexuality. my sexuality doesn't define me, or the places i go to, or music i listen to.
Audrey Hepburn
Easiest thing that you will ever do in life.

Sounds like me. :proud:
Reply 91
really easy for a female. harder for a male...but still easy
Reply 92
for me, everything is easy
If you're very very good looking you can almost pull by doing nothing, if you're average you need to work hard..... and the chances are you afraid of rejection which makes it even more harder.
Reply 94
djmarkmclachlan
Yeah, cool, you're damn right I am.

You're automatically a homo, however.

Loser :top:

Yeah...um...okay.
Woulda thought someone in the military would be slightly more grown up...no? Oh, okay then.
maxfire
Yeah...um...okay.
Woulda thought someone in the military would be slightly more grown up...no? Oh, okay then.

I'm an aeronautical engineer working for the RN on the RAF's harrier jump jet; I have a flat, a car, a nice watch and can afford to go on holidays to nice places - I'd say I'm the "grown up" in this argument. Pretending to be military when you're in school is not very grown up, I'm afraid.

:top: