The Student Room Group

What happened next? (Postmatch report)

Since the very inception of the H&R forum, thousands of tidbits of advice have been imparted on a whole variety of issues. Some serious, some ROFL.

But we hardly ever get to know how things panned out! Was the advice good or was it ********? Did the situation resolve itself or become even more banjaxed?

This thread is here for those who have received advice,on whatever issue,to post what happened next and not only provide resolution and entertainment but also to provide useful information on what does and does not work :h:

If you post, please quote your OP and link to your thread.
:colonhash:
Lol
Most of the advice given here is crap. I doubt that many would have worked out well.
I'd like to know too OP!
if anyone was wondering, this is a prime example of a thread failure.
TheLouisVuittonDon
if anyone was wondering, this is a prime example of a thread failure.

I was about to say likewise. Seemed like a good idea in BR at 5 am.
I think it was a good idea for a thread, personally.
Reply 8
Lol! Great thread! :biggrin:
Yo; I was the person who **** during sex, had incestuous thoughts about my sister, thought my penis was too small, had an addiction to masturbation, was considering suicide, thought I was ugly, suspected I'd made a girl pregnant, thought my girlfriend cheated, suspected I had chlamydia and gonorrhoea, spent all my money on cocaine, was worried about my girlfriend's breast size, was obsessed with having anal, was worried about never having kissed at girl at 16 and still being a virgin at 18, wanted advice about having been bullied, was attracted to obese girls, wanted to be popular, was beaten up, wanted to know if I was in love, was wondering if I'd actually cheated, wanted to know if a girl fancied me, was concerned about being a **** buddy, was worried about facebook etiquette, thought my brother was on drugs, was distraught about my parent's divorce, was lonely and wanted to know if I was having sex the right way.
Unsurprisingly, a few years and a few thousand threads in H and R later, all those problems have been miraculously solved
Reply 10
Revolution is my Name
Yo; I was the person who **** during sex, had incestuous thoughts about my sister, thought my penis was too small, had an addiction to masturbation, was considering suicide, thought I was ugly, suspected I'd made a girl pregnant, thought my girlfriend cheated, suspected I had chlamydia and gonorrhoea, spent all my money on cocaine, was worried about my girlfriend's breast size, was obsessed with having anal, was worried about never having kissed at girl at 16 and still being a virgin at 18, wanted advice about having been bullied, was attracted to obese girls, wanted to be popular, was beaten up, wanted to know if I was in love, was wondering if I'd actually cheated, wanted to know if a girl fancied me, was concerned about being a **** buddy, was worried about facebook etiquette, thought my brother was on drugs, was distraught about my parent's divorce, was lonely and wanted to know if I was having sex the right way.
Unsurprisingly, a few years and a few thousand threads in H and R later, all those problems have been miraculously solved

Comedy gold hahaha :yes:
Revolution is my Name

awww well then - thats pretty much covered everything. End of thread?
Reply 12
awww no, serious thread please guys!i want to know too! well after getting not much attention from guys, i became a bit more confident and got loads of offers (still not found the right one yet) and after my breakup, i think i'm over it, i'll only know i think if i bump into him again....however my depression is getting worse but i'm gettin help for it

Latest

Trending

Trending