Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Since the very inception of the H&R forum, thousands of tidbits of advice have been imparted on a whole variety of issues. Some serious, some ROFL.

But we hardly ever get to know how things panned out! Was the advice good or was it ********? Did the situation resolve itself or become even more banjaxed?

This thread is here for those who have received advice,on whatever issue,to post what happened next and not only provide resolution and entertainment but also to provide useful information on what does and does not work

If you post, please quote your OP and link to your thread.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    Most of the advice given here is crap. I doubt that many would have worked out well.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to know too OP!

ReputationRep:
    if anyone was wondering, this is a prime example of a thread failure.

ReputationRep:
    I think it was a good idea for a thread, personally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    if anyone was wondering, this is a prime example of a thread failure.
    I was about to say likewise. Seemed like a good idea in BR at 5 am.

ReputationRep:
    Lol! Great thread!

ReputationRep:
    Yo; I was the person who **** during sex, had incestuous thoughts about my sister, thought my penis was too small, had an addiction to masturbation, was considering suicide, thought I was ugly, suspected I'd made a girl pregnant, thought my girlfriend cheated, suspected I had chlamydia and gonorrhoea, spent all my money on cocaine, was worried about my girlfriend's breast size, was obsessed with having anal, was worried about never having kissed at girl at 16 and still being a virgin at 18, wanted advice about having been bullied, was attracted to obese girls, wanted to be popular, was beaten up, wanted to know if I was in love, was wondering if I'd actually cheated, wanted to know if a girl fancied me, was concerned about being a **** buddy, was worried about facebook etiquette, thought my brother was on drugs, was distraught about my parent's divorce, was lonely and wanted to know if I was having sex the right way.
    Unsurprisingly, a few years and a few thousand threads in H and R later, all those problems have been miraculously solved

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    Yo; I was the person who **** during sex, had incestuous thoughts about my sister, thought my penis was too small, had an addiction to masturbation, was considering suicide, thought I was ugly, suspected I'd made a girl pregnant, thought my girlfriend cheated, suspected I had chlamydia and gonorrhoea, spent all my money on cocaine, was worried about my girlfriend's breast size, was obsessed with having anal, was worried about never having kissed at girl at 16 and still being a virgin at 18, wanted advice about having been bullied, was attracted to obese girls, wanted to be popular, was beaten up, wanted to know if I was in love, was wondering if I'd actually cheated, wanted to know if a girl fancied me, was concerned about being a **** buddy, was worried about facebook etiquette, thought my brother was on drugs, was distraught about my parent's divorce, was lonely and wanted to know if I was having sex the right way.
    Unsurprisingly, a few years and a few thousand threads in H and R later, all those problems have been miraculously solved
    Comedy gold hahaha :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)

awww well then - thats pretty much covered everything. End of thread?

ReputationRep:
    awww no, serious thread please guys!i want to know too! well after getting not much attention from guys, i became a bit more confident and got loads of offers (still not found the right one yet) and after my breakup, i think i'm over it, i'll only know i think if i bump into him again....however my depression is getting worse but i'm gettin help for it

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2009
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.