The Student Room Group

Official University Offer Holder thread list (2024 entry)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nithinnnn
1) So I have only applied for 4 Universities. Am I required to apply to all 5, have no offers, and only then can I apply for extras, or can I apply for extras right now with only 4 university applications proceeded?

2) The courses and unis we put on extras, Can it be the same course that I was previously rejected from, but a different university instead, or will it be any other course except the course I was rejected from?

If you have not used all five choices, then you can add another choice now. Extra doesn't open until 28 February.

You can apply for the same course at a different uni. :smile:
Reply 61
Original post by normaw
If you have not used all five choices, then you can add another choice now. Extra doesn't open until 28 February.

You can apply for the same course at a different uni. :smile:
Thank you very much!!
Reply 62
Original post by emm4nuella
there is a link here :smile: - UCAS Extra | No Offers? Add More Choices With Our 'Extra' Service

i don't have a lot of experience as i am only in year 13 and haven't finished the whole university application experience yet :biggrin:
Thank you very muchhh!!
@emm4nuella I have interfered and alphabetised the list as it was getting pretty long - hope you don't mind!
is anyone going to the offer holder day on saturday???
Original post by elenaceliz
is anyone going to the offer holder day on saturday???
for which uni?
for which uni?

exeter
Original post by elenaceliz
exeter

You might be best off asking in the Exeter Offer Holders Thread!
Leeds universit film media and photography
Original post by Batterseaposh
Leeds universit film media and photography

@Batterseaposh here's the link for the uni of leeds offer holders thread where you can say the offer that you got: Official University of Leeds Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry - The Student Room
Reply 70
Hi!
Hello everyone, TSR Goes Green is back where across the site, you can engage in many conversations centring on the environment and nature! @flowersinmyhair made a thread asking whether the campus environment influenced your uni choices, and @Scotland Yard wants to know your opinion on whether unis should ban meat from their menus! Would love to know your thoughts in both threads :smile:!

Click the links below to get involved!

Do you think universities should ban meat from their menus? - The Student Room
Did the campus environment influence your uni decision? - The Student Room

And if you want to get involved with more TSR Goes Green threads that may interest you, look no further: TSR Goes Green! Mk II - 2024 Hub thread - The Student Room
Hi everybody,
I hope you are well! Below are the list of current official university offer holder threads for 2024 entry! Talk to official uni reps and current students about the university & your course - and find people who you may see around campus next year :biggrin:! If you don't see your university in the list below, feel free to tag me @emm4nuella and I can make one for you or you can create it yourself! Congratulations for being amazing academic powerhouses and enjoy chatting to fellow offer holders! 🥳🥳🥳
Find out more about UCAS Extra here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7448413
Joining University Connect by TSR is another great way to meet people who have applied to the same course as you! The link is here - make your connections now!! :heart:
Struggling on which uni to firm? Sign up for advice here: TSR Decisions Drop In 2024 - sign up for free advice! - The Student Room
Anglia Ruskin - @ARUOfficial
Bath - @University of Bath
Birmingham
Bristol
Buckingham
Cambridge
Cardiff - @CardiffUni Rep
Chester - @University of Chester
Coventry - @Coventry University
Durham - @Durham University
Exeter - @ExeterStudentRep
Edinburgh
Glasgow
Herts
Imperial College London
Keele - @Keele Students
Kent
King's College London
Lancaster - @Lancaster University
Leeds
Leeds Beckett
Leicester - @University of Leicester
Liverpool - @University of Liverpool Student Rep
London School of Economics
Loughborough - @Loughborough University
Manchester
Manchester Metropolitan - @Manchester Met - Student Rep
Newcastle - @Newcastle University
Northampton
Nottingham
Nottingham Trent - @Nottingham Trent University
Oxford
Portsmouth
Queen Mary's University, London
Roehampton - @Roehampton Katie
Sheffield - @University of Sheffield Students
Sheffield Hallam - @Sheffield Hallam University
Surrey - @University of Surrey
Staffordshire - @Staffordshire University
St Andrew's
Sussex
University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) - @UCLan Ambassador
University College London (UCL)
University of East Anglia (UEA)
York - @University of York
Warwick
Winchester - @University of Winchester
If you currently don't hold an offer, I recommend discussing in the applicant threads for your university!
Thanks,
Emmanuella

I've received offer letters from Staffordshire University and the University of East London. I applied through an agent. Neither offer letter mentions a placement year, and the Master's duration is listed as 1 year. How can I tell if a placement year is included? I know I can ask the agent or universities directly, but are there clues within the offer letters themselves?
Is there a university of bath thread??
Original post by Jdhehebe
Is there a university of bath thread??

yes in the original post!
yes in the original post!

Oh yeah my bad 😅

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending