Asgdhfjfs the new avatar rocks:love:
It kinda reminds me of Garfield??

It was :biggrin:
does it though? garfield was a grump!
Original post by nyxnko_
It was :biggrin:
does it though? garfield was a grump!

It was a great show...lasagne:woo:
I loving the new avatar - I meant to mention it the other day!
Oooh Austria :daydreaming!
You sound busy busy busy!
Reply 743
Original post by Toastiekid
It was a great show...lasagne:woo:

I've never watched it actually :tongue:

Original post by laurawatt
I loving the new avatar - I meant to mention it the other day!
Oooh Austria :daydreaming!
You sound busy busy busy!

I literally changed it yesterday :lol: but thanks :hugs:
It's really pretty!! :yep:
I guess I am... I have a ton to do and just spent the last hour scrolling through Instagram :bricks:
Reply 744
Untagged Update

To follow up on my last post, I did manage to do my Physics homework :woo: and make a Chemistry mindmap (see below :biggrin:) but... I also spent about 3 hours just doing nothing, literally nothing. Just staring at my laptop. And that, to me, is concerning. Nevertheless, I think it was decent today :yes:

Attachment not found

EDIT: forgot to put in the picture :facepalm:

Goals for tomorrow
Make a mindmap/notes for Physics Electricity and DC (ch 12 and 13)
Review Motion in a Circle (FM2)
Make notes on Trigonometry (Maths)

I think I'll do something like this for the next few days. It's just going to be 3 things I need to accomplish (in terms of studying) and hopefully, I'll complete them :thumbsup:

I'm not going to tag people coz there's no point spamming unnecessarily but maybe I'll write something at the end of the week (tagged, ofc)
(edited 6 years ago)
Untagged updates sounds wonderful since I'm not really around this week so can read it as and when I can :yay:
Well done for today :yep: The only thing I did was a shopping order for our food next week :lol: Took 2.5 hours :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 746
Original post by Lemur14
Untagged updates sounds wonderful since I'm not really around this week so can read it as and when I can :yay:
Well done for today :yep: The only thing I did was a shopping order for our food next week :lol: Took 2.5 hours :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

that's good!! it'll probably just be for this week and I'll be back to posting every couple of days :tongue:
thanks :hugs: I guess that's pretty productive as well? :dontknow:
Original post by nyxnko_
Untagged Update

To follow up on my last post, I did manage to do my Physics homework :woo: and make a Chemistry mindmap (see below :biggrin:) but... I also spent about 3 hours just doing nothing, literally nothing. Just staring at my laptop. And that, to me, is concerning. Nevertheless, I think it was decent today :yes:

Attachment not found

EDIT: forgot to put in the picture :facepalm:

Goals for tomorrow

I think I'll do something like this for the next few days. It's just going to be 3 things I need to accomplish (in terms of studying) and hopefully, I'll complete them :thumbsup:

I'm not going to tag people coz there's no point spamming unnecessarily but maybe I'll write something at the end of the week (tagged, ofc)

Well done on the physics homework and chemistry mindmap! :biggrin: Your mindmap and notes from before are soooo neat!
Liking the idea of hearing a mini update each day for the next few days :smile:
Original post by nyxnko_
that's good!! it'll probably just be for this week and I'll be back to posting every couple of days :tongue:
thanks :hugs: I guess that's pretty productive as well? :dontknow:

That's be perfect for me :colondollar: I'm back next Sunday :smile:
Probably didn't need to take 2.5 hours though... I mean it was always gonna take longer than usual as there's none of our usual supermarket where we're going so we had to change and therefore didn't have our favourites but that was ages!
:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 749
Original post by Labrador99
Well done on the physics homework and chemistry mindmap! :biggrin: Your mindmap and notes from before are soooo neat!
Liking the idea of hearing a mini update each day for the next few days :smile:

Thank you!! :hugs:
That's good!

Original post by Lemur14
That's be perfect for me :colondollar: I'm back next Sunday :smile:
Probably didn't need to take 2.5 hours though... I mean it was always gonna take longer than usual as there's none of our usual supermarket where we're going so we had to change and therefore didn't have our favourites but that was ages!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:woo:
awwww.... :lol: hopefully today will be better :yes:
Original post by nyxnko_

:woo:
awwww.... :lol: hopefully today will be better :yes:

Hopefully... But I'm still in bed (and my maths teacher has just emailed us more homework as if several papers and review sheets weren't enough :grumble:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 751
Original post by Lemur14
Hopefully... But I'm still in bed (and my maths teacher has just emailed us more homework as if several papers and review sheets weren't enough :grumble:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

awwww.... :hugs:
your maths teacher sounds horrible!! :sadnod: if my maths teacher had sent such an e-mail, the whole class would just say they didn't check their e-mails so they didn't know about it :lol:
Original post by nyxnko_
awwww.... :hugs:
your maths teacher sounds horrible!! :sadnod: if my maths teacher had sent such an e-mail, the whole class would just say they didn't check their e-mails so they didn't know about it :lol:

This maths teacher is alright, the other one is a nightmare...just why would you set homework on a bank holiday even if in term time you set it every Monday :grumble: Unfortunately it's on a program which emails us and we have to go on this program to hand in the other homework so that doesn't work :grumble:
Reply 753
Original post by Lemur14
This maths teacher is alright, the other one is a nightmare...just why would you set homework on a bank holiday even if in term time you set it every Monday :grumble: Unfortunately it's on a program which emails us and we have to go on this program to hand in the other homework so that doesn't work :grumble:

:penguinhug:
oh okay :tongue: this other one sounds even worse...
awwww.... that's kinda cool but not very convenient when you've not done the homework!! :lol:
Original post by nyxnko_
oh okay :tongue: this other one sounds even worse...
awwww.... that's kinda cool but not very convenient when you've not done the homework!! :lol:

:lol:
No it's not...I've also noticed he's set the due date as next Monday...I don't get back til Sunday and this can't come with me so that's not getting done then...at least he can't check as it's on paper :lol:
Reply 755
Original post by Lemur14
:lol:
No it's not...I've also noticed he's set the due date as next Monday...I don't get back til Sunday and this can't come with me so that's not getting done then...at least he can't check as it's on paper :lol:

:jumphug:
oh dear... at least it's getting done :lol: if I were you, I probably wouldn't have done it at all :colondollar:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 756
Yet Another Untagged Update

My goals for today were to:

Unfortunately, I have to say that I did procrastinate a bit, especially this morning :tongue: so I actually did not manage to complete all 3 of my goals :colondollar: But... let's just talk about what I did manage to do.

Firstly, I restarted my Japanese learning (again!!) This is like the 5th/6th time I've done this and honestly, it's starting to get a little tedious. But anyways, I'm using Textfugu, which is an online textbook (but only the first chapter's free :frown:) and I'm also using Bunpro, which is more for grammar (but it's moving onto a subscription thing :sad:) so I'm actually kinda stuck on resources right now :tongue:

Other than that, I managed to complete 1 and a half exercises of integration (maths), made half my notes for trigonometry (maths again) and I did complete my physics mindmap! :woo:

So yeah, I'm not going to do anything else today but tomorrow, I really want/need to:
Review FM2 (like all of it)
Flick through all of Chemistry and attempt Paper 1
Write at least 3 sentences for my personal statement (I don't have high hopes :tongue:)

Signing off... :ciao:
Original post by nyxnko_
:jumphug:
oh dear... at least it's getting done :lol: if I were you, I probably wouldn't have done it at all :colondollar:

He's just set another one...which has made me realise one is probably mechanics which significantly lowers the chance of it being done :lol:
Reply 758
Original post by Lemur14
He's just set another one...which has made me realise one is probably mechanics which significantly lowers the chance of it being done :lol:

oh dear... do the mechanics one first!! :fuhrer:
Original post by nyxnko_
oh dear... do the mechanics one first!! :fuhrer:

:noway:
The pure one will be nice and quick so probably not tbh :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending