The Student Room Group

Good drinking games to play on the train?

Me and a friend are going to London next week and the train journey is about 2h30m long. Sooooo.. we were thinking we'd have some drinkies on the train and want to know if anyone has any good suggestions for drinking games?

Best answer will get repped in the coming days 60+

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
None because little scrotes drinking on a train is pretty annoying tbh
Reply 2
Seriously?? You're going to annoy a trainful of people for two and a half hours.

I know it's just a bit of fun for you, but you're really going to piss a lot of people off.
take a laptop and watch some films. or just play normal card games.

don't drink on the train. you'll probably get thrown off
It's illegal to drink on public transport. So you could play the 'trying to dodge the met' game.
Reply 5
thisisyesterday
It's illegal to drink on public transport. So you could play the 'trying to dodge the met' game.

it's not though. They sell alcohol on the train and encourage you to drink it. We don't want to annoy anyone - no-one said it had to be a loud and annoying game. Just something fun to do on my birthday =)
Reply 6
I hope you are joking. If there is anything annoying it's a bunch of people making loads of noise while playing drinking games. I honestly think it's a very bad idea!! I'd say take some cards or w/e.

Good luck!
BBC parliament
Reply 8
Have a drink every stop?
Reply 9
Pop_tart
I hope you are joking. If there is anything annoying it's a bunch of people making loads of noise while playing drinking games. I honestly think it's a very bad idea!! I'd say take some cards or w/e.

Good luck!

correction - 2 people, playing a non-noisy game

cards are boring.
Reply 10
thedude78
Have a drink every stop?

it only stops like 6 times =(
Don't drink on trains.
Reply 12
The_Goose
Me and a friend are going to London next week and the train journey is about 2h30m long. Sooooo.. we were thinking we'd have some drinkies on the train and want to know if anyone has any good suggestions for drinking games?

erm theres this really fun one which i think is called "obeying the train drinking ban"

but for the none smuggish and ******* answer that you were looking for, i would say doing immature things to those around you to provoke a reaction and the last person to get a reaction from someone takes a shot or swig of some really dutty drink.

yes its harsh on the people around you but after 5 mins you should be tanked up enough to not care!
Reply 13
Card Games or Word Association is fun or I spy
The_Goose

How about the drunk jock after 6 cans of stella? That's a great one.

But seriously, drinking on the train is *****, just watch a dvd or something and save it for the pub
The ticket collectors will confiscate it if they get wind of it. If you're desperate, however, and can prevent yourselves from getting really loud and annoying the other passengers, then get half a bottle of Coke and add vodka or Malibu to it (something that won't change the colour), and drink it discreetly whilst playing a drinking card game. You'd have to be very good at hiding the fact that you're playing a drinking game though - no cries of 'you did such-and-such! You've got to drink!' Plus, if you make the mixture too strong then other passengers will be able to smell it, and the game will be up.

EDIT: Actually, if you bought the alcohol on the train then obviously they wouldn't confiscate it... you'd still have to keep the noise down a lot though, because if other passengers complain to the ticket person then you'd be in trouble.
Reply 16
az1992
erm theres this really fun one which i think is called "obeying the train drinking ban"

but for the none smuggish and cuntish answer that you were looking for, i would say doing gay immature things to those around you to provoke a reaction and the last person to get a reaction from someone takes a shot or swig of some really dutty drink.

yes its harsh on the people around you but after 5 mins you should be tanked up enough to not care!

haha no really we don't want to annoy anyone

and you can drink on trains

THEY SELL BOOZE ON THE TRAIN.
Reply 17
The_Goose
it only stops like 6 times =(

Erm...

Every stop, every tunnel, every mobile that rings or makes a noise, every spiv in a suit....

The Centurion takes 100 minutes....
The Lucozade Challenge.
Put down a pack of cards, Low card loses.

Simples.

Quick Reply

Latest