The Student Room Group

Should there be a 'TSR single's night' for those on here who can't get a bf or gf?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Threepigs

I assume the conversations would go like this...

"Grades?"

"9A*'s, 1C :bigsmile:

"Ewww, perv!"

LOL btw your sig is epic!
We need somewhere big. Somewhere really big. I'm thinking the second largest granite building in the world. I am of course talking about the largely unused Marischal College in Aberdeen.

Spoiler

Reply 22
This sounds like it could get a bit TSR incestual...I'm undecided on if this is good or bad :tongue:
I vote YESSH!!!
I am sure I have heard of the idea of a H&R meet before :tongue:

I think it would be a laugh myself, plus - who said you can't be anon there:
Reply 25
This would be the greatest disaster in Internet history!
Reply 26
There's something which just doesn't sound right about that.

I'm not sure what it is.
Original post by littletesticles
This is the worst idea in the history of TSR. Oh wait.

This is ever so slightly worse.

You say that, but I bet you'd be first in line :wink:

I assume the conversations would go like this...

"Grades?"

"9A*'s, 1C :bigsmile:

"Ewww, perv!"

:rofl: Probably!
Original post by truthandtragedy
I would love to see this..

Would you go...

Anyway where would you organise such an event, tsr users are scattered all around the UK and it'll be such a shame you don't get to meet everyone. Besides it takes away some of the anonymity but I would want to see this.
Reply 29
Lol
Original post by Casshern1456
Would you go...

Anyway where would you organise such an event, tsr users are scattered all around the UK and it'll be such a shame you don't get to meet everyone. Besides it takes away some of the anonymity but I would want to see this.

For comedic value, yes. I think it'd be quite the sight.
This would be amazing to watch. But no. Really no.

For starters half are too young and would need their parents' permission to travel to where it was, and those that are so young anyway shouldn't be so worried and get on with having fun being young while they can.

The people old enough can join a dating website or something if they really feel the need to.

Most people either don't care about being single anyway, or judging by lots of comments around TSR there is a reason they are single.

Although saying that, we could just lock up all the irritating ones and see what happens :tongue: (I'm not necessarily on about people in this thread, more the ones that call anyone who happens to have sex a whore)
Reply 32
Sounds horrible. But if any hot gyals want to meet up with me, send me a PM :colone:
Reply 33
DEAR GOD NO
:lolwut:

Actually, if it was filmed it would make a hilarious docu-drama.
Reply 34
I'm imagining it already :lol:
Or maybe we could be friends on here then start something more substantial lol you cant rush things
Reply 36
How many of you girls would want to meet and date this 3.5billion year old bony delight?:colondollar:

Wait, would it count as pedophilia if I'm not human?
(edited 13 years ago)
No that would be lame
lol yep he has a point
Im thinking it would be hilarious and a fun and extremely interesting night out and a chance to meet some of the lunatics that frequent TSR though as far as building relationships is conserned it would likely be a disaster. But hey Im all 4 it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending