The Student Room Group

Application for prefect

------------
(edited 12 years ago)
Why does your school need getting on for half of the population to be prefects? :lolwut:
Reply 2
Prefects are kinda needed in the running of our school, so not half of the population (just 70/180 sixth form students (AS Level) [assuming 180 people apply]) :tongue:
Reply 3
Original post by Naum
My contributions to school life have been many. I was involved in all science open evenings from years 7 9, where I would talk to parents and children. Furthermore, I was involved with showing around 3 families around the whole school in this year’s open evening.
Obviously knowing how to communicate with the lower years is a beneficial skill. Also, knowing the layout of the school and where every room’s located is beneficial

I think you should elaborate more on what exactly you did instead of saying that you just "talked" to them and "showed them around".. :smile:
Original post by Naum

Please outline the contributions you have made to school life and explain how your experiences will help you be effective in the role(s) you have applied for:

have you been involved in any extra curricular stuff/ school productions/ charity events? we had to do a similar thing at our school, i mentioned those type of things plus what skills i had learnt from them and why those skills are transferable to being a prefect :smile:
it worked for me lol, best of luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending