The Student Room Group

Too many men at clubs!

Eugh!

SO I was out last night and I noticed there were too many men on the dancefloor. I turned round to my friend and said to her: " We need some more girls in here, there's too many men, far too many men!"

She just laughed at me. I don't understand why though? Can TSR shed light on this please, thanks.

Scroll to see replies

99% of them are there to pull, thats why there are so many. Never been clubbing because I imagine it being ****e, but yeah they all go because apparently its the best place to pull.

She probably laughed because it meant that you would find it easy to pull? Seeing as it seems thats all anyone gives a **** about these days.
Reply 2
tbh
Possibly because you were unaware that you were quoting a fairly well known song? (well, well known in clubs and stuff...) Unless you did know that you were, and was being sarcastic?
Original post by A_master
tbh

Finally, I was waiting for somebody to reference that!

TOO MANY MEN TOO MANY MEN!

WE NEED SOME MORE (fit onlykthxbai) GIRLS IN HERE!
Reply 6
Original post by xocindyxo
Eugh!

SO I was out last night and I noticed there were too many men on the dancefloor. I turned round to my friend and said to her: " We need some more girls in here, there's too many men, far too many men!"

She just laughed at me. I don't understand why though? Can TSR shed light on this please, thanks.

Why did you want more girls if you're a girl..unless you're gay?
And which club was this (If you're not just quoting 'too many man'), it's normally the opposite issue..
Too many man. that is all
Reply 8
A lot of clubs are trying to combat this by making it free entry and free drink for the ladies whilst the men pay over the odds... well atleast that is what its beginning to look like where I live
Reply 9
i went round clubbing last night and we said there was way too many men!! :L it was a cock fest :O
Reply 10
Original post by Wilzyy
Why did you want more girls if you're a girl..unless you're gay?
And which club was this (If you're not just quoting 'too many man'), it's normally the opposite issue..

I'm into women too :smile:

What clubs do you go to? Most clubs have too many guys, it's a well known thing. I went out in Glasgow :biggrin:
Original post by A_master
tbh

ColdWishes
I'm cute. :flutter:

We still need some more girls in here.
Reply 12
I'm into women too :smile:

What clubs do you go to? Most clubs have too many guys, it's a well known thing. I went out in Glasgow :biggrin:

Oh now it makes sense.
Lol, maybe I've just been spectacularly unlucky then...
Reply 13
Original post by unknownking321
We still need some more girls in here.

This thread is much like the clubs it seems :emo:
Reply 14
Original post by Wilzyy
Oh now it makes sense.
Lol, maybe I've just been spectacularly unlucky then...

It's amazing! Where do you club? I've rarely been when there have been more women :p:
Eugh!

its hard to explain why there are more men than women on the dancefloor, unless you were at a GAY BAR
Reply 16
I've been clubbing in Newcastle, Portsmouth, Southampton, Brighton, Exeter and its the same everywhere :emo:
Reply 17
It's amazing! Where do you club? I've rarely been when there have been more women :p:

Lol I've not even been clubbing very often, fairly fresh 18 year old and I always get ID'd :mad:
but London...
don't you go gayclubbing?

:sexface:
Reply 19
It is bad for business for a club to have too many men. Mainly because they will leave if they perceive the club as not having enough money.

The whole system is set up to help men spend more of their money. The girls tend to be used as bait in my experience. It is funny really, men and women are both being used, just in different ways.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending