The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
I was in my garden on the trampoline, and in one of the houses that faces my garden, I saw a man (about 60) staring at me. I thought it was weird, and then I saw him start to unbutton his shirt.

I looked away and carried on with my own business, but when I looked up again a few minutes later, he was standing there completely naked and masturbating, whilst staring at me. I rain into my house straight away, and now I feel ill :s-smilie: I mean, this man is only a few doors down (I dont know him though)

What shall I do? Im creeped out

CALL THE POLICE NOW!!

something similar happened to my friend and it really freaked her out aswell.

POLICE! 999.
Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH
Learn2Read

"and in one of the houses that faces my garden, I saw a man (about 60) staring at me"

It's still cold! Even with the central heating on his poor willy could have shrivelled up and dropped off!
Reply 22
Wouldn't you be if you saw an old man doing that whilst looking at you? and I have no idea what to do, why is everyone on here so quick to label someone a troll, if I was then I would come up with something better than this, I can assure you

i believe you. there are some REALLY SICK people out there. Now please call the police!
I reckon you should tell an adult your mum or someone because it sounds really serious and who knows he could do a lot more wosre and its worrying if you've got younger siblings.
or if you find it hard speaking to family ask another adult that you trust.

hope it works out:smile:
Reply 24
Wouldn't you be if you saw an old man doing that whilst looking at you? and I have no idea what to do, why is everyone on here so quick to label someone a troll, if I was then I would come up with something better than this, I can assure you

Nah mate, what I'm saying is if were out bouncing about on my trampolene and an old man actually got butt naked and started jerking one off at me, I would be alot more worried that 'What shall I do?'

First of all- coming and complaining on TSR instead of calling the police was verrrrry stupid, because if this is actually true then that man has to be locked away where he can't perv on you and your young sisters. All you're doing right now is seeking attention when you should be doing everything you can to get this perv off your street!!
Second- If you know TSR at all you'll know nobody takes anything seriously on here and everything is a troll.
Third- It s kind of far fetched... Like he actually got fully naked and jerked off right at the window while blatantly looking at you, for everyone on the street to see?? Not even the stupidest of paedos would be that careless.
Reply 25
Original post by stressed_head
it sounds really serious and who knows he could do a lot more wosre and its worrying if you've got younger siblings.

yes! i agree with you soo much!

now please call the POLICE! before he tries to do something else! :s-smilie:
Soz. It was me.
Get a sense of perspective ffs. So you saw an old guy fapping through his window. Move on and get a better hobby.
Reply 28
I am not a troll FFS, this actually happened to me, if you don't believe me thats up to you, but I do actually need some advice here. I go out there alot, and so do my sisters who are children.

Don't neg me on your main account if you're posting anonymously. Are you stupid?
Reply 29
Do it again, but this time, get photos. Then sue.
Original post by anonymous
i am not a troll ffs, this actually happened to me, if you don't believe me thats up to you, but i do actually need some advice here. I go out there alot, and so do my sisters who are children.

troll troll trollllllll
Reply 31
Original post by Leahcar
Third- It s kind of far fetched... Like he actually got fully naked and jerked off right at the window while blatantly looking at you, for everyone on the street to see?? Not even the stupidest of paedos would be that careless.

I've seen worse things happen in BROAD DAYLIGHT!

Trust me there are some really sick people out there - who have no shame at all and are a great threat to the human population!

The only reason I feel so strongly about this is because I don't want to take any chances of anything more serious happening. I mean God only knows what these kind of people are capable off!
Reply 32
Everyone thinks I'm a troll, mods please lock this thread?

I'm not a troll, but I've had enough of being labelled one.

Thanks to the small amount of people who did give proper advice.
Reply 33
Anonymous because you are actually the pervy man.
Reply 34
Thanks to the small amount of people who did give proper advice.

OK - now please listen to it - Call 999.
Reply 35
Back before the war you'd probably have gone over and ****ed him and nobody would have batted an eyelid.
Reply 36
Original post by Tariq786
OK - now please listen to it - Call 999.

Thankyou, Ive called the local police, and they're coming to talk to me this afternoon
ARGHHH! Is he not allowed to get naked in HIS OWN HOUSE?!?? What is the world coming too? Just cause he was getting changed and YOU happen to stare at HIM does NOT mean that he wants to fvck your brains out, okay?
Reply 39
I was in my garden on the trampoline, and in one of the houses that faces my garden, I saw a man (about 60) staring at me. I thought it was weird, and then I saw him start to unbutton his shirt.

I looked away and carried on with my own business, but when I looked up again a few minutes later, he was standing there completely naked and masturbating, whilst staring at me. I rain into my house straight away, and now I feel ill :s-smilie: I mean, this man is only a few doors down (I dont know him though)

What shall I do? Im creeped out

Isn't it a bit chilly for you out in the garden on the trampoline with all the snow/ice about ?
Maybe you should just sit out there on a sun lounger instead.

Latest

Trending

Trending