favourite part(s)
anything you would change?

thanks. just asking to see how much body confidence there is

Scroll to see replies

I'm happy with everything. :smug:
Yes, why wouldn't I be?
Reply 3
i'd like to have shorter legs :biggrin: but i don't really mind
I like it, even thought there are things I would change. Get a toned stomach, fix the gap in my teeth and be a bit taller. Also I wish a had a face structure like Megan Fox. That's about it. :smile: Favourite part: erm, I don't really know..
Perhaps my nose. Height: 5''6. Weight: haven't weighed myself in time, around 56 kg.
(edited 13 years ago)
*waits for all the guys to say yes and the girls to say no*
Original post by aws
simple question.

and some follow-on question(s) , answer as much as you feel

why are you happy/unhappy with?

height
weight
dress size
favourite part(s)
anything you would change?

thanks. just asking to see how much body confidence there is

Are YOU happy with you body?
No I am not.
Im 5'4, pretty close to 11 stone (losing weight though :smile:) and size 12-14. I haven't really got a favourite part come to think about it but the only thing I would do is lose weight and tone up.
With shape and size, yes.

With my inability to stay healthy, no. I have a sugar intolerance, low blood clotting factor (meaning lots of nosebleeds), epilepsy (resulting in several broken bones and other miscellaneous injuries).
Reply 9
well im not 100% happy with it but im not ashamed of it - im not one of those "lights off" kinda girls. my main problem is any weight i lose its off my boobs, any weight i put on is on my stomach but it doesnt really bother me :smile:
Reply 10
aws
OP
Original post by Xx.MissEG.xX
Are YOU happy with you body?

of course, I'm positively an Adonis.
Reply 11
Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
I don't like my nose. I think I am disproportionate (5'4 50kg), but sometimes I think I look alright (not meaning to sound egoistical). :smile:
My face shape gets on my nerves too. I would prefer to have an oval or square shape, as opposed to a round face.
And I wouldn't mind toning up a little bit. But that doesn't bother me. I'd like lighter coloured eyes, but eh.
Nowadays I don't give a crap, I am who I am and at least I am blessed with good health. I have these things I don't like about my body, but I have many more things to be grateful for. =]
Height: Could be taller I suppose, doesn't really bother me though.
Weight: Again, would possibly like to lose a bit but it's hardly the bain of my life.
Dress size: I think a 10 is fine :smile:
Favourite part(s): Quite like my hair/ hips/ boobs :colondollar:
Anything you would change? Yeah, in an ideal world I'd like bigger eyes, and a bit more definition in my stomach and arms. But I'm just nitpicking now. I'm alright with the ones I've got :smile:
Reply 13
I'm pretty happy :smile:
height 5'7
weight 55kgs
dress size 8 or 10
favourite part(s) my hair or legs maybe
anything you would change? well, obviously
(edited 13 years ago)
I'm happy with my body, athletic type.

Although today I kinda noticed how my collarbone sticks out a lot (that is, in a neative way) :frown:
Reply 15
aws
OP
Original post by NOBODY MOVE!
on a scale of nought (miserable) to ten (totally happy), i'd say i'm about an eight with regards to how i feel about my appearance ^_^

PARTICULARLY HAPPY WITH:
- eye colour (green - thank you mum!)
- height (188 cm...which is about 6ft 2ins? either way, i enjoy being the tallest female i know ;D)
- weight (a little under 10 stone; dress size 6),

NOT TOTALLY HAPPY WITH:
- i'd like it if my top lip was a little fuller
- i've a massive forehead...

...but other than that, s'all good. x

wow you're tall lol
I'm ****ing ecstatic with mine.
Reply 17
Height: 5 foot 6
Weight: No idea. I treat the bathroom scales like I would do toxic waste.
Dress size: 10-12
Favourite part(s): My hourglass shape.
Anything you would change? I'd love to be thinner and have killer 'pins' (I believe this is the colloquial term for legs), but I have wide-ish shoulders and child-bearing hips so I know that I'll always be a size 10+, however much weight I lost. I used to care quite a bit, but then I got into a relationship with my current partner and now I don't really mind because he apparently adores the way I look.
Reply 18
Sometimes.
Yep. 'Tis a rather good body if i do say so myself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending