The Student Room Group

In women, does being fat necessarily mean one is ugly?

Scroll to see replies

I just saw one thread about Mickey Mouse degrees, and there's now one about fat people.
Jesus Christ this place is going to the dogs.
To me, yeah.
Reply 22
no
Original post by emilina

Original post by emilina
Sorry, define 'fat'?

coz some people think Christina Hendricks is fat, and it was recently on the news that she finds it impossible to find things to wear on the red carpet because designers always say she's too large, but tbh I think she's stunning. . .

She aint fat...have you seen that waist? :coma:
Reply 24
Original post by SophiaKeuning
I just saw one thread about Mickey Mouse degrees, and there's now one about fat people.
Jesus Christ this place is going to the dogs.

If you think they are bad, clearly you never saw the one about the best way to clean yourself after going to the toilet . . . .
Reply 25
Original post by *Lollo*
This.
What we find attractive is a biological response to 'healthy' (producing healthy children) and masculine/feminine. Men respond to those women who appear to be most fertile, and an unhealthy lifestyle is the opposite of that, which is why almost nobody finds it attractive.
Obviously, it's not exclusive to women.

This is so wrong.

Most men determine who they find attractive by imagining them in every position shown in the Kama Sutra book for 7 seconds. If you pass that test then the man will find you attractive and probably try and carry out his 7 seconds of imagination in real life.
Reply 26
Original post by Johnny Christ
She aint fat...have you seen that waist? :coma:

That was kinda my point :p:

I wouldn't say she is fat, but she has been called fat, and she's like a size 12 I think, which many consider 'fat', and clothes designers who kit out celebs on the red carpet turn her down because they have nothing to fit her. . .
Reply 27
Original post by jb9191
This is so wrong.

Most men determine who they find attractive by imagining them in every position shown in the Kama Sutra book for 7 seconds. If you pass that test then the man will find you attractive and probably try and carry out his 7 seconds of imagination in real life.

how does that disprove the theory?
Reply 28
I'm not really that bothered unless they are actually spherical.
Original post by emilina
Sorry, define 'fat'?

coz some people think Christina Hendricks is fat, and it was recently on the news that she finds it impossible to find things to wear on the red carpet because designers always say she's too large, but tbh I think she's stunning. . .

Wow that is a chest and a half!
Original post by emilina
If you think they are bad, clearly you never saw the one about the best way to clean yourself after going to the toilet . . . .

:teehee: Thank God I didn't see it. But at least it's original.
Original post by emilina
Sorry, define 'fat'?

But, underneath that dress is a mahoooosive corset, sucking it all in and shoving those boobs up.
Reply 32
:teehee: Thank God I didn't see it. But at least it's original.

I know this won't reassure you any but. . . no it wasn't :frown:

It was the second one I'd seen this year :eek:
i don't find aretha franklin ugly
Reply 34
Original post by emilina
Thank you for that ever so intelligent reply. . . .

You're welcome.
And thank you for that ever so intimidating neg rep.

edit: if that was you. otherwise ignore this.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 35
Original post by marlb105
how does that disprove the theory?

You said "Men respond to those women who appear to be most fertile"

No they don't.

Men respond to whatever women they think will look good in bed. No man ever thinks of children when judging attractiveness. Its purely down to how he pictures you in bed with him. Fertile or not, men want sex with women who they assume will be good in bed.

Some men will tell you this is not the case when it clearly is.
Reply 36
Personally no, but I'm sure there are some guys out there who like fat women.
Reply 37
Original post by emilina
Sorry, define 'fat'?

she's not fat i just think she's ridiculously out of proportion.

how does she not topple over the whole time? she must either have massively long feet, an equally protruding bum or a tail.
Original post by emilina
I know this won't reassure you any but. . . no it wasn't :frown:

It was the second one I'd seen this year :eek:

:O I'm slowly losing faith in humanity. But, you know, it might be an issue that some people worry about...

Oh, and, I think I quoted you again, about a that stunning redhead woman. When I quoted you I thought 'waaait, I swear to GOD I just spoke to her about a thread about people worrying about how to clean themselves after the toilet.' :ahee:
Reply 39
:O I'm slowly losing faith in humanity. But, you know, it might be an issue that some people worry about...

Oh, and, I think I quoted you again, about a that stunning redhead woman. When I quoted you I thought 'waaait, I swear to GOD I just spoke to her about a thread about people worrying about how to clean themselves after the toilet.' :ahee:

Lol yea you did, I saw your reply and I was like 'hmmm wait I've heard that username before'

also that's Christina Hendricks, incase you wanted to know :p:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending