The Student Room Group

Make a great first impression with beautiful women but how do i follow up?

Just recently, ive made great impressions with some stunners, i mean ones that look like models and have been able to get their numbers.

However, i feel im lacking after that, the thing is i can invite them for a coffee or meal and have a good chat about life and all, but i feel immense pressure to continue the standard i initially set.

I mean way i deal with it is by putting focus on them and appreciating them for who they are rather than just their beauty but what do i need beyond that? Can i simply start being myself from there on (a caring and sweet person).

Can some other stunners (or those with experience of them) give me a few tips.:smile:
Reply 1
Treat them as people, seeing as they are. Act like yourself, seeing as that's who you are. It's not as if 'stunners' should be gifted gold, frankincense and myrrh just because you happen to think them prettier than some other people.
Treat them like you would cattle. Just remember to brand them with your mark at the end of the night so that other ranchers know that they are yours.
Reply 3
Original post by FirstDiscovery
Can i simply start being myself from there on (a caring and sweet person).

no, definately not.
Just don't pretend to be anything other than yourself.
Reply 5
Do what JoeyTribbiani does and treat her to a sandwich!
The following may help

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
Stop thinking of things to do or say to get them to like you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending