The Student Room Group

Why are teenagers obsessed with black people and black culture?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
Lol, I agree with you. I think OP is quite an idiot, and probably a troll.

Yes the op is either retarded or a troll. She is spewing out this complete crap which is making her seem racist and completely idiotic. Its too bad there are people like this in the world.
Original post by Little Martian
Lol, I can't believe you're black because of the comments you're making about black women. Obviously some kind of self-hate. You never said anything about white girls sticking loads of extensions into their hair and getting implants but you decided to target black women.

Is this thread about white women, or is it about black people and some apparent 'black culture'. The funny thing is you don't realise how foolish you are being. Oh and btw just because you added on 'because of the comments you are making about black women' doesnt make that statement any better. Its still just as ignorant and racist as it originally was. Firstly I never categorised a whole race of people as doing something, unlike you have, i said 'some'. If you cant see how stupid you are being, than you are the one with the problem.

Hey everyone, lets see what drivel the OP comes out with next!
The word swag has more then one meaning. Ie this whole thread is swag!
Original post by Pensivedore
Actually I think, if anything, it's the other way round.. Black girls especially, are highly influenced by white girls in the sense that they all burn the **** out of their hair to get it to look long and soft.. Because lets face it, their hair is naturally affro-y.. Heck, even Beyonce and Rihanna are like that, they are influenced by white media telling them what they should look like, what is pretty, sexy etc

So you're saying that only black people are allowed to speak slang..? I think you need to re-think what you're saying tbh, I don't think you know what you're talking about, kid.

Lol keep dreaming, we don't perm our hair to look white. 'You need to re-think what you are saying tbh'.
Are you white?

Does it matter?
Original post by Lewroll
Is this thread about white women, or is it about black people and some apparent 'black culture'. The funny thing is you don't realise how foolish you are being. Oh and btw just because you added on 'because of the comments you are making about black women' doesnt make that statement any better. Its still just as ignorant and racist as it originally was. Firstly I never categorised a whole race of people as doing something, unlike you have, i said 'some'. If you cant see how stupid you are being, than you are the one with the problem.

Hey everyone, lets see what drivel the OP comes out with next!

I've already explained what I meant about where people grow up influencing the way they speak in my other posts. I'm not going to explain it again. And the reason why I can't believe you're black IS because of the horrible comments you made about black women. And in the first post you made about them I don't remember you saying some. And this thread wasn't even about black women's hair so you can get lost. You obviously just wanted to use it as an excuse to express your hate for them.
Original post by adam_zed
The word swag has more then one meaning. Ie this whole thread is swag!

Why are you posting in it then?
Original post by chronic_fatigue
Lol keep dreaming, we don't perm our hair to look white. 'You need to re-think what you are saying tbh'.

Thank you. [:
Reply 128
I'm talking about Britain so kind of but not really. [:

You don't know anything about ''black people culture'', so you shouldn't comment on it in the first place. A bit narrow minded, to refer to black hip hop culture as *just black culture.
Original post by TheGrandmaster
Does it matter?

Kind of because my thread is about white people in my year using slang when they didn't grow up in London.
I'm in year 10 and all of the black boys in my year are "popular" except for one because he "acts white". All of the Asian and white kids think they can make black jokes and they always try their hardest to impress black people. It's embarrassing. And ever since Cheryl Cole said Cher Lloyd had "swag" everyone says it now. And it really annoys me when white people use slang because it sounds really weird coming out of their mouth, lol. :K:

They'll grow out of it - when I was a kid, Japanese culture was the big thing - mainly because of all the awesome computer games and consoles coming out of Japan.
You're only a nipper
Original post by TWF
You don't know anything about ''black people culture'', so you shouldn't comment on it in the first place. A bit narrow minded, to refer to black hip hop culture as *just black culture.

When did I say hip hop culture is just black culture? Lmao don't put words into my mouth.
Reply 133
I hate it when people say 'black culture' like we all act the same or are even from the same place to have the same culture. Stupid.
I see nothing wrong with what you've described OP back in the day everyone used to try to be English, what's the prob.
Original post by Dirac Delta Function
They'll grow out of it - when I was a kid, Japanese culture was the big thing - mainly because of all the awesome computer games and consoles coming out of Japan.

Okay. One person who understands my thread and didn't start going on about black women's hair. [:
Why are you posting in it then?

cz man is representin da wigga populationz init
Original post by BambieWambie
You're only a nipper

Your name is Bambie Wambie. :/
Original post by adam_zed
cz man is representin da wigga populationz init

I see...
I've already explained what I meant about where people grow up influencing the way they speak in my other posts. I'm not going to explain it again. And the reason why I can't believe you're black IS because of the horrible comments you made about black women. And in the first post you made about them I don't remember you saying some. And this thread wasn't even about black women's hair so you can get lost. You obviously just wanted to use it as an excuse to express your hate for them.

Whats wrong OP, can't you take someone calling you out on your blatent racism and ignorance? If asking 'why dont some black women keep their real hair' is horrible then I guess I am guilty. However it isnt horrible, is it?
You are so clever OP, in one great swoop you have revealed my hatred for my whole family and many of my friends. This is sarcasm, in case you didnt understand. Just before I leave let me say one thing OP. I pity you. I pity you in all your ignorance and racism. I suggest you sort your head out and think about what you are saying before you criticise others.

And if you want to see who started the discussion on hair, i suggest you go to post 44.
(edited 13 years ago)
I see...

dont disrespekt man wid ya swiiiipin genewalisatunz

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending