The Student Room Group

Race relationships

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr Smurf
3-4 months and already best friends? :holmes:.

It is not hilarious. It is sad since the chances of a white girl finding Oriental guys attractive is equivalent to a coin landing on its side after flipping it :sad:.

Yeah why not? Sometimes you just click with people ... that is, if you give yourself a chance!
Reply 61
Original post by Mastermind007
Yeah why not? Sometimes you just click with people ... that is, if you give yourself a chance!

If only Oriental guys could click with white girls and be considered dating material... :frown:.
If only Oriental guys could click with white girls and be considered dating material... :frown:.

They do. You are probably just ugly.

Thread closed.
But Asian is not Oriental :hmmm:. Not be UK definition anyway.

okay, his parents are vietnamese, and he says that he is oriental...
Original post by BBYoungLady
black guy + white girl = nuttin new
Black girl + white guy = not as much as BG/WG but it's getting there (in LDN)
Indian guy + white girl = not popular but i'm seeing them around.
Indian girl + white guy = pretty popular

Oriental guy + white girl = hardly ever see only seen once in my life tbh
oriental woman + white guy = see that more than oriental on oriental.

Indian guy + Black girl = once in the UK but nuttin that new in the Caribbean.

Indian girl + black guy = gettin popular these days but not as popular as black guy on white girl.

and that's all i can think of.

Interesting list, but you're only going to set off Mr Smurf again with that one :sigh:

EDIT: Oh what a suprise. He's already beaten me to it :colonhash:

Oh my god, I can't even tell anymore if this is for real or not :s-smilie:
:cool:
Original post by Dude Where's My Username
Interesting list, but you're only going to set off Mr Smurf again with that one :sigh:

EDIT: Oh what a suprise. He's already beaten me to it :colonhash:

lmfao!
Reply 67
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
Oh my god, I can't even tell anymore if this is for real or not :s-smilie:

Why wouldnt it be? :frown:.
Why wouldnt it be? :frown:.

OK, I know I'm quite guilty of moaning about stuff, but the way you go on in particular about this, I just find it a little bizarre. I'm not sure it's right for you to want white girl for the sake of it. Maybe you should just learn to lighten up a little? You probably put them off with your desperate demeanour.
My mums white and my dads black. Im proud.
Reply 70
I'm a white guy and race doesnt really make a difference aslong as they're hot :wink:

though espesh I find oriental or half orientals attractive for some reason
Reply 71
Mr Smurf get over yourself. Ma best mate (guy) is oriental- and has a smokin hot sis to ;D - and hes had asian girls, white girls, randomly got with black girls in clubs etc etc.

Also,

Y you so obsessed with white ones anyway.

and your probably ugly.

gutted for you.
Reply 72
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
OK, I know I'm quite guilty of moaning about stuff, but the way you go on in particular about this, I just find it a little bizarre. I'm not sure it's right for you to want white girl for the sake of it. Maybe you should just learn to lighten up a little? You probably put them off with your desperate demeanour.

I don't want a white girl for the sake of it. I just really like them and want to date one. What is wrong with that? But they never go for Oriental guys anyway :sad:.
Reply 73
Original post by ashleighwhitehouse
okay, his parents are vietnamese, and he says that he is oriental...

So why did you say Asian? :colonhash:.
Reply 74
Original post by heartimplode
Don't forget, there's 'black guy - oriental girl' too. Not very popular, but i've seen a few couples of that sort. My parents for one.

OMG your bloriental(blackanese)??
So why did you say Asian? :colonhash:.

....vietnam is in asia?
Reply 76
Original post by ashleighwhitehouse
....vietnam is in asia?

Yes but when people say 'Asian' in the UK, they mean South Asian (E.g. India Pakistan). Orientals are considered different.
Reply 77
I don't want a white girl for the sake of it. I just really like them and want to date one. What is wrong with that? But they never go for Oriental guys anyway :sad:.

You really like them all? Even though they come in a whole diverse range of shapes and sizes and personalities and intelligence levels. I smell passport.

Also, there are a recognizable number who do pursue Oriental men in London. Why are you in denial of this?
Reply 78
Original post by effofex
You really like them all? Even though they come in a whole diverse range of shapes and sizes and personalities and intelligence levels. I smell passport.

I was born and raised in London :colonhash:. I don't like them all obviously. I just have a strong preference for them. Every girl I have fancied has been white. Plus nearly all the girls I find attractive at my uni are white.

Original post by effofex
Also, there are a recognizable number who do pursue Oriental men in London. Why are you in denial of this?

No there aren't. I have never seen an Oriental-guy white girl couple :frown:.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 79
I was born and raised in London :colonhash:. I don't like them all obviously. I just have a strong preference for them. Every girl I have fancied has been white. Plus nearly all the girls I find attractive at my uni are white.

No there aren't. I have never seen an Oriental-guy white girl couple :frown:.

Are you sure you have a 'strong preference for them'? They do constitute the majority ethnicity in this country, you know.

Also, I have seen Oriental male-Caucasian female couplings, some where the two partners are still in their teens and some where the partners are in their late 30s.

Just because you haven't seen them does not mean they don't exist. If you feel so strongly, why don't you ask to become the boyfriend of these Caucasian females which you fancy?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending