The Student Room Group

[POLL}Should I go to this party?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
go and talk to females
Reply 21
ok what you do is you drink a few days before, find out your limits, and if you're cool with being drunk.

THEN you can decide whether to drink or not, and ofcourse you're going to the party, what kind of question is this? :eek:
Original post by Bananas01
Ok, so my school's prom is later this week, and I'm going. But I'd like to ask you guys if I should go to this after party.

I'm not the type to go out and get drunk, I've heard lots of stories about people getting pished at these types of parties but I've never done that before. I've been invited and I'm wondering whether to go or not. He doesn't live too far away so I could walk back, I wouldn't ask my dad to get me when he has work the next day anyway. I've never been drunk before and I am deliberating whether to go. Also, my parents would be like :lolwut: but would probably let me go (my dad anyway, my mum would oppose but my dad would let me go so my mum would just have to go with it).

So, what's your opinions?

I know it's my choice, but I'd just like you to give me some opinions :smile: And I'm 17. Also, I'm a guy. And someone asked if I was single so I might as well add that I've never had a girlfriend :smile:

You're 17 and you've never gotten drunk and been to a house party?! Dayyyym. You should definately go.
ok.. heres your answer.

if you want to go, go. if you don't want to, don't go.

difficult concept, i know.
Reply 24
Original post by Elynnor1811
ok.. heres your answer.

if you want to go, go. if you don't want to, don't go.

difficult concept, i know.

Yes but I was looking to see peoples opinions, I've never been to a house party before and I'm a bit apprehensive :p:
Original post by Bananas01
Yes but I was looking to see peoples opinions, I've never been to a house party before and I'm a bit apprehensive :p:

you'll be fine! it's not a big deal. just go and have fun.
Just go and if you don't like it, leave early.
Why are you deciding now? Just get permission and then go if you want to on the night but it doesn't matter if you don't actually turn up in the end - give yourself the option!
Reply 28
Original post by davidmarsh01
It's a bit late now, it's tomorrow :lol:

oh my, what if he's a super light weight, he won't know his limits!! :eek: im worried for OP now, just remember to keep things in moderation :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending