The Student Room Group

Girls with male doctors/gynecologist...

Do you feel comfortable with it? If he tells you to open your legs...? Is it still okay for you? When he has to perform some checks in your private zone...and has to touch there, is it okay? I ask this because I had a friend who told me that she her gynecologist might been feeling her up? Have you ever felt like that?

Scroll to see replies

i would only go to a female one if i have to.
Reply 2
Original post by darkxangel

Are you afraid of what a male doctor might do?:colone: Anyway, if she touches you there, do you feel uncomfortable? Would you feel uncomfortable if a male touched you there?:smile:
Reply 3
I'm not really overly bothered if it's a man. It's no less awkward if it's a woman tbh, and I doubt he'd touch you inappropriately because there always needs to be a female chaperone there.
Original post by SoulfulBoy
Do you feel comfortable with it? If he tells you to open your legs...? Is it still okay for you? When he has to perform some checks in your private zone...and has to touch there, is it okay? I ask this because I had a friend who told me that she her gynecologist might been feeling her up? Have you ever felt like that?

Well obviously he'll be "feeling her" if he has to perform such an intimate examination hence why as a copetent clinician he will probably ask for your friend' consent first before proceeding and will have a chapperone (usually a female colleague) present during the consultation to avoid any litigation issues.

If your friend genuinely believes she is being touched in a way she doesn't feel comfortable with then you should encourage her to lodge a complain with local PCT/Health Authourity.

If you are implying what I think you are then this is a very serious matter and should be addressed through the appropriate channels rather than a public forum.
Original post by JessicaW
I'm not really overly bothered if it's a man. It's no less awkward if it's a woman tbh, and I doubt he'd touch you inappropriately because there always needs to be a female chaperone there.

Exactly.
Reply 6
Grow up.
I've always wondered why some men even become gynecologists, or women who become urologists. It's an invitation to career long awkwardness.
This thread is a creepy joke. :s-smilie:
what about if it was the other way around.....I'm suprised its always about how men might touch up women....but what about men getting touched up....

but if you mean to imply what you are....then speak to the relavent people as this is quite serious....
Are you afraid of what a male doctor might do?:colone: Anyway, if she touches you there, do you feel uncomfortable? Would you feel uncomfortable if a male touched you there?:smile:

well, i never actually had to go there, but if i did i would rather go to a female one since i would feel really uncomfortable with a male one, especially since i wonder why a guy would want to be a gynaecologist - i mean that is kind of creepy and pervy :ninja: (no offence to any male gynaecologist who actually have none-pervy reasons to be one) but that is not to say that i would feel comfortable with a female one, i would feel still feel embarrassed, just not as badly as with a male one, so ideally i wouldn't want to go to a gynaecologist be they male or female.
Reply 11
Girls: You do realise that this guy is ****ing to your responses?

^ I hate people like this.
Why would a gynecologist feel the need to feel a vag up?
His job is to look at minges all day, everyday.
I'm sure male gynos get as excited over that, as we get over toothpaste.
Reply 13
Original post by r3l4x3d

:rolleyes:
I've never been to one but I'd be fine seeing a male. They're medical professionals examining you in a medical way, what difference does their gender make to that?
I mean, they see vaginas every day, so surely if they were the type to do inappropriate things they would not last in their job very long.
Reply 15
Original post by darkxangel

Lesbian.

Original post by JessicaW
I doubt he'd touch you inappropriately because there always needs to be a female chaperone there.

Really? That's utterly pathetic if it's true!
Original post by r3l4x3d

How is it even possible to **** off to posts on TSR?!?
Reply 17
Original post by L i b

Defensive medicine innit.
Original post by L i b

Why?
Original post by ArcaneAnna
^ I hate people like this.
Why would a gynecologist feel the need to feel a vag up?
His job is to look at minges all day, everyday.
I'm sure male gynos get as excited over that, as we get over toothpaste.

This.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending