The Student Room Group

POLL:Did you lose your virginity to a virgin or a non virgin?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Alt__x
I am just interested to see if more people lose their virginties to virgins or not. For me personally, I nearly lost my virginity to a virgin, but I couldn't go through with it because he didn't have a condom. A few months later I lost it to a non virgin. I was glad he had had sex before because we were both drunk. Looking back I wish I had lost it to the non virgin, because he wouldn't have anything to compare it to.

What about you guys?

There might be a poll, I am not sure, I am a poll virgin.

EDIT: YISSS, Poll worked. I feel a bit like god right now.

sorry, but your sig is too funny :tongue:
where is the forth one down from??
Reply 41
Virgin (the person I going to marry).
Reply 42
Original post by -kit-kat-
sorry, but your sig is too funny :tongue:
where is the forth one down from??

It's from the order of the phoenix
Reply 43
Original post by Alt__x

It's from the order of the phoenix

ha! I'm going to have to watch it now, cos I never noticed it before! hahahaha :smile:
Non virgin, think it makes it more enjoyable that way because one of you knows what you're doing. She didn't know i was a virgin though :lol:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a virgin and I've put that I'd want to loose it to a virgin. I wouldn't say no if I had a boyfriend who was not a virgin but I think for some reason (and to be honest I don't really know why) it seems more special if you loose it to someone who's a virgin because you are loosing your virginity together.

I agree with this tbh
Non-virgin. I wouldn't have minded if he wasn't, though.
Reply 47
My gawd what century are we living in again that this can even be a topic worthy of discussion.

But let all of you in on a secret a mate of mine told me..... he told me his parents wants him to marry a virgin. He met his gf who he happily deflowered, now he is going to tell her he can't marry her because she is not a virgin.
Original post by Iorek
My gawd what century are we living in again that this can even be a topic worthy of discussion.

But let all of you in on a secret a mate of mine told me..... he told me his parents wants him to marry a virgin. He met his gf who he happily deflowered, now he is going to tell her he can't marry her because she is not a virgin.

Haha, harsh but amusing. Feel sorry for the poor lass though.

I have no idea (she was/is a compulsive liar. Wasn't the first, definitely wasn't the last). She said she was a virgin, then she said "Actually, I let some guy poke his dick in there once", then other people have told me that she's shagged several people... didn't bother me either way, (which I'm assuming is a guy thing, as most women seem to think "Aww, we can lose our virginity together, how cute, etc etc"), and we were only together for a month anyway.
No skin off my nose et al.
To a non-virgin. Or so he said. But to be honest, judging by the experience, I'm not convinced.
I went for option c but as I'm fast approaching 23, this I'll probably have to settle for d.....
Lost it to a virgin. Would have much preferred the opposite though.
Original post by Iorek

Harsh. Although surely he hasn't told his parents that he slept with her. It's not like they're gonna demand to have a look at her hymen, so they could just lie :P
Reply 53
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
I was, he wasn't. Except it was his first time up the chuff.

EDIT: Course I was. This is a thread about virginity losing :doh:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 55
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
I want to lose it to a non-virgin, so he can give me all the tips :teehee:
Virgin. It was pretty cool. We just did anal for the first month then moved on to everything else.
Original post by Alt__x
That is really awful. I don't think a lot of people, particularly virgins, get how little virginty matters.

Virginity is a big deal at the time and I think it's important to enjoy yourself and be happy with who you first had sex with and how it happened.

I'm glad I did it with someone I loved and it was right.
Original post by Iorek

What a prat, seriously. If he wanted to marry a virgin he should have kept his d*** in his trousers, shouldn't he? The likelihood of that happening in this day and age is seriously unlikely. . .

She should go and find someone who else isn't so petty.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending