The Student Room Group

First Kiss?

Poll

(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
At Lincoln train station with my first serious boyfriend as he was getting on a train back to Leeds. Sounds wonderfully romantic but you must throw in the fact that he was a lot taller than me, my friends had also come to see him off (and were sitting on a bench directly gawping at us stoof there) and he pracically raped my face with his tongue. It was wet, messy and not at all romantic =)

EDIT: Ooh poll! I was 14.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
Mines was on new years this year.. Me and my brother and sister had friends round to celebrate and we played spin the bottle and I had to kiss my younger brother's friend. Hahh.
16. Late bloomer, me. :colondollar:
I was 16, and he was likeee 22. And it was outside the cinema.
Looking back, he was a minger.
Reply 5
Age 15, very very late according to all my friends at the time who constantly teased me about not having been kissed. Bitches making me feel insecure -.-
Not sure if this is worth a read but oh well!

I was 16 :smile: I met him in the summer for the first time after having been in an LDR with him for about 7 months? Anyway, we went to a random park and were sitting on a bench and it was a beautiful day, sunny and everything :biggrin: I kissed him on the cheek twice and then randomly decided to kiss him and when I leaned in, the look on his face was hilarious as he tried to work out which cheek I was trying to kiss him on. :o: and then I said "kiss me!" and we kissed and it was amazing. :smile:
Just before 19th birthday. In a club - friends got me drunk and kind of "made it happen" lol! Bit of a mistake.

Anyway, I'm going to be 23 soon and I've still never had a sober kiss....nightmare.
I was thirteen.

I kind of missed.
18, outside of a club. I have a feeling she used me for my warmth :facepalm2:
Original post by jenniifer
me too hahah, high fiveee :smile:

:ahee:
I think 14 or 15... pretty crap experience to be honest.
Reply 12
15 in a rave tent at a festival with a stoned girl me and a mate met earlier in the day.
Reply 13
Original post by StrawberryKoi
Not sure if this is worth a read but oh well!

I was 16 :smile: I met him in the summer for the first time after having been in an LDR with him for about 7 months? Anyway, we went to a random park and were sitting on a bench and it was a beautiful day, sunny and everything :biggrin: I kissed him on the cheek twice and then randomly decided to kiss him and when I leaned in, the look on his face was hilarious as he tried to work out which cheek I was trying to kiss him on. :o: and then I said "kiss me!" and we kissed and it was amazing. :smile:

People have LDR's at the age of 16 these days? :lolwut:
Reply 14
I was about 13/14... it wasn't great. It was a 'dare' and I didn't even like the guy that much, I just wanted to know what it felt like to kiss someone. I wish I had waited.
Thanks to my mates and the large amount of alcohol I don't even remember. I passed out in the same night. So romantic.
Sometime in primary school. Some fat bully got her friends to pin me against the fence in the playground while she raped my face. :frown:
Reply 17
haven't
(edited 13 years ago)
Funny enough my first "kiss" was with a girl .. :teehee:

It was just a peck on the lips nothing much :tongue:

My first proper kiss with a boy was when I was 16 during a spin the bottle game ... which was pretty disappointing to be honest. :emo:
Reply 19
I was 14, he was 16. We'd talked online for about 9 months, then he stayed over my house for a weekend. On the last night he was there he kissed me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending