The Student Room Group

First Kiss?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
This is almost a normal distribution but with a sudden peak at 18. How many people who chose 18 saw university as an opportunity to get themselves in there?
i was 14 at a party at our local rugby club. He was a boy I sat next to in RE and he broke up with his girlfriend the day before. It was an amazing kiss. 50 kisses later, still in the top 3!
14, briefly caught teeth during the kiss too. He was about 18 maybe older...

Awkward and so unromantic.
Reply 23
when i was 23. Slipped a roofie in a girls drink in a club.
17... on holiday in the Carribean at a lush resort. There was a hot waiter I had my eye on and one morning after breakfast the opportunity arose. We snuck into a deserted restaurant elsewhere on the property and it was steamy. He was such a good kisser.
So embarrassing - mine was at an under-18s club night, I was 15. It was a 'lets get the first kiss over and done with' moment and I kissed this random guy. Don't know his name, but I do know it was like a wet-washing machine sort of thing ha bad.
Original post by jenniifer
So, when was everyone's first kiss?
Post the story too if you think its worth a read! :biggrin:

I have yet to make a story with you...
Original post by Vohamanah
At Lincoln train station with my first serious boyfriend as he was getting on a train back to Leeds. Sounds wonderfully romantic but you must throw in the fact that he was a lot taller than me, my friends had also come to see him off (and were sitting on a bench directly gawping at us stoof there) and he pracically raped me with his tongue. It was wet, messy and not at all romantic =)

EDIT: Ooh poll! I was 14.

wtf are you smiling then? Did you enjoy it? :sexface:
Reply 28
Well I was 8...it was with a very old, very best friend of mine and we were playing Happy Families (I used to love imaginative games when I was a child!) and I think I said something along the lines of 'I'm the mummy, you're the daddy so kiss me', so he did. It was quite short I think, and very wet, but I'm glad it was with him.

My 'proper' first kiss was at a social, it was a 'have you ever pulled before? No, let's do it' conversation, and tbh it was like kissing a washing machine. My best kisses have been as I've got older with friends of mine haha.
Original post by Ronda
Mines was on new years this year.. Me and my brother and sister had friends round to celebrate and we played spin the bottle and I had to kiss my younger brother's friend. Hahh.

I'm another young brother of your friend. Kiss me.
Reply 30
Original post by xnatalie01x
14, briefly caught teeth during the kiss too. He was about 18 maybe older...

Awkward and so unromantic.

Ah, your first kiss was with a paedophile.
I remember it well. I was only a wee boy aged 6. I had a difficult safety shot with the white ball on the back cushion and the red near the top cushion. I hit it full ball and.. unfortunately got a kiss. I wish I'd waited longer before my first kiss now.
Original post by jenniifer
16, at a party, drunk and messy... just the way i like it :wink:

Can I get you drunk and kiss you then? :sexface:
Original post by Panda Bear
Sometime in primary school. Some fat bully got her friends to pin me against the fence in the playground while she raped me. :frown:

She raped you...:rolleyes:
Original post by Arcanine
Ah, my first kiss was with a paedophile.

:sexface: you enjoyed it...
Original post by RahRah09
Age 15, very very late according to all my friends at the time who constantly teased me about not having been kissed. Bitches making me feel insecure -.-

Who's the woman in your sig? :love:
Reply 36
Weeeell i was 13/14 i cant really rememeber (even though im only 17 now) and it was my first girlfriend, she lived away but she had a holiday home down here. I went to her house, we went upstairs and we were just chilling on her bed. After a while i somehow plucked up some courage and kissed her. Was pretty amazing she was very good... i thought so anyways, about 15 mins later after alot of kissing we were talking and i mentioned that i felt tired. She said that we should have sex to wake me up ! To be fair she was a bit of a weirdo looking back...
Reply 37
15, was with a guy I didn't really fancy (I was just flattered he found me attractive, I really wasn't used to that sort of male attention) and it was ****e.
Reply 38
I was 6 at the time, unless you mean snog.
Reply 39
Original post by SoulfulBoy
:sexface: you enjoyed it...

Nice one for that. Now I feel violated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending