The Student Room Group

First Kiss?

Scroll to see replies

I was 16, it was at my house on the settee under a blanket =]

fat kid likes cake :biggrin:
Reply 122
...16 for me:colondollar:

i find it quite funny because, i was at a party and me a few lads and a few girls were just having a chat in someone's room then, we got into the whole relationship and first kiss discussion somehow. i got asked and said that i was going to

"save it for the right person" or something like that anyway..

yet 15 minutes later i was getting off with a reasonabley fit friend of mine in the doorway of the room i was just in.. and again about and half an hour later at the bottom of the garden, then after that on the trampoline and lastly when i was leaving the party, drunk :smile:

We met at the cinema, I wasn't even expecting a kiss. Can still feel it now :smile:
Reply 124
First kiss - my first boyfriend when I was 11!
First snog - 13
Original post by BritishRose
Haven't yet. :frown:

me too.. havent yet..
reading all this comments make me feel like...................... a failure... :frown: i hope i can get it someday. :smile:
Reply 126
Original post by The_Crimson_Chin
We met at the cinema, I wasn't even expecting a kiss. Can still feel it now :smile:

It's such an overused cliche, but the best things in life really are unexpected :wink:

(PS// I want to rep you just because you've got a cool username! XD Love The Fairly Odd Parents, it reminds me of my wee kiddy days :tongue:)
15, with a girl I'd known all my life and hope to know for many more years to come. But my braces, the fact is was in somebody elses house and lasted for about 3 seconds just as her best friend walked in didn't exactly make it so fairytalesque:colondollar:
I'm not sure when, but I remember where. I planted a smacker right between her legs.
Reply 129
16 at my.. whatever we weres 17th birthday party - best night :biggrin:

he was drunk, i dont drink - in his parents room, the door was ajar as i gave him a present a bought the week before...
i travelled 3 hours to be with him... insert a huge long distance drama after another and here i am missing him like air :frown:
relevance:
first part: yes
second: who knows :/
I was 14 and was really surprised and totally ****ed it up :'(
I haven't kissed anyone since 14... :emo:
At 16. Was completely drunk, but the girl that nearly jumped on me to kiss me was twice as drunk as me; she kissed EVERY single boy at that party. She had a bad alcohol breath and was completely horrible (plus, I'm gay so it wasn't exactly that person that I'd have hoped to kiss anyway ;_:wink:. I don't even remember what I told her to stop that though (but I'm sure I lied haha).
So great memories :colone:

First "real" love kiss some months after that, before my 17th birthday :smile:
Original post by jenniifer

Original post by jenniifer
So, when was everyone's first kiss?
Post the story too if you think its worth a read! :biggrin:

when i was 13/14 in the winter i started talking to a girl over msn and tried talking a lil bit at school, but i was really NERVOUS around girls (felt hopeless); somehow we still managed to form a connection but mainly online...

so eventually it was summer holidays, and we had agreed to meet up at the park. I was really nervous about it and delayed it quite a few times, but in the end i just did it. We both texted each other about who we've snogged before, i was tempted to lie but i didnt, i admitted nobody. I was really worried she wouldn't want to meet me after i said that but strangely enough she hadn't got off with anyone either (she was quite "fit" so i didnt know why), and only kissed one guy so we were both excited to meet...

So i met her outside asda, and it was awkward (not been with her alone before, usually it was with other people at school). i had nothin to say and kept havin a blank mind lol. but after 15 mins everything started to click, i have no idea how. after about 20 more mins of walking we went to sit down on a park bench under some trees. And we both looked at each other as if we both remembered the texts we sent each other a few days before :colondollar:

We actually talked about it for a good 10 mins, like how to use tongue etc but since neither of us had done it before, we were a bit clueless. then we sat there for about 2 mins about to finally kiss.

so we moved in slowly and our lips touched, I actually remember thinking at that time, "i cant believe this is happening!" But i was so nervous too, i just kissed her and leaned back out of it. I felt like such an idiot for ruining the moment and i didnt want to try again due to feeling embaressed :frown: so we just tried to laugh it off
By now it was like 8pm so it was starting to get dark, so i decided i would go home and she would too.

Not long after, we stopped talking because we argued over something stupid, so in the end, we never actually "got off" with each other :/
So.... this was my "first kiss" ... but honestly, it doesn't feel like it counted? it felt unfinished.

Its been 3 years since then, and i kinda drifted back into my old ways, of not being very talkative around girls. That year, i did a lot of things outside of my comfort zone, but now im sort of back to square 1 :/

Arghh its not the same anymore :frown: most people meet at parties now im 17, and i dont like going to them, i would prefer to meet someone the day, but im not that good at talking with girls so i havent created any chances like this since...
(edited 13 years ago)
My first kiss was a few months ago and I'm 17. :smile:

I had met the most amazing guy a few days beforehand, and since we met we had spent pretty much every second together. It sounds really cheesy but we literally had that instant connection when you know you're made for each other. As for the actual kiss, well everyone in college was in their lessons and we were just lying facing each other on the field. It was a gorgeous day and we just lay talking and holding hands for hours under the sun, then we just looked at each other and he leaned down and kissed me. I didn't realise how lucky I was at the time, because for a first kiss it wasn't remotely fumbly or awkward. It was quite literally perfect. :s-smilie: Needless to say we kissed a LOT after that, and I swear my heart has never raced as fast as it did that day.

This is frustrating for me because I'm not too good with words, so I can't quite express just how incredible it was. All I can say is that is honestly was a fairytale moment that felt like it was straight out of a movie. I never thought those things happened in real life, but it was better than I could ever have dreamed! :redface:

As for the rest of the story, it's not quite as perfect. I fell head over heels for this guy, (and still love him to pieces to this day), but we couldn't be together for long. We stayed together for about four months, which were truly the best four months of my life so far. We were literally madly in love. I lost my virginity to him and do not regret it a single bit. Unfortunately he had to move to America a few months ago, which pretty much broke me. It really was bitter sweet, because I had met the guy of my dreams but I couldn't have him. It hurts a LOT, but I'm so so glad I had him in my life. :smile:

Oh god this is the cheeeesiest thing I've ever written in my life but it's all truth, no word of a lie.
first kiss - i was 10 and was round my "bf"'s house, was just a peck on the lips really :p:
first "proper" kiss - i was 18, out for my friend's birthday, was drunk and this guy literally grabbed me and kissed me with his mouth wide open and stuck his tongue down my throat, it was horrible, had to literally push him off :pierre:
I'm nearly 18 & have never kissed anyone before! Someone mentioned before that they want to wait for someone special (not someone random that they like met at a club or party) & I agree. I think I'd actually be really pissed off if a guy just grabbed me at a club & kissed me right there & then! I'd feel cheated out of not having a proper first kiss!

I would rather wait for someone who I felt like I had a connection with! I'd like to actually meet someone & spend a lot of time with them before "the first kiss" happened! I'll be going to Uni in Sept tho so I'm hopeful It'll happen then!

Does anyone else use the excuse "I'll get a bf/gf when I go to Uni? I do, a lot! My dad's always asking me why I don't go out chasing guys & I always say "oh I'll get one when I go to Uni"!! A girl can dream! :smile:
Anon in case someone who knows me reads this and tells people!
Ahh, i was 18, just started at uni, one of my first nights out clubbing, met a guy, danced together, then he bought me a drink, and, as others have so eloquently put it, he practically raped my face with his tongue...lovely! Luckily for me i got a second kiss a month later with a lovely guy who i'm now with. Kinda bummed my first was taken by a weirdo in a club (i blame my alcohol consumption) but made me less nervous about kissing the guy i'm now with!
I was 16 (a testament to how lame I really am). It was my first house party as well lol.

A really cool guy I met at college invited me to his party and I didn't know a single person there, other than him. I ended up getting insanely drunk, making loads of friends and getting on two girls.

He thought I was super awesome after that and we're good mates now. He kind of took me under his wing... Nice of him really, considering how much of a saddo I am :p:
17 and worth the wait :smile:
Reply 139
Original post by Charlottelisabeth
I'm nearly 18 & have never kissed anyone before! Someone mentioned before that they want to wait for someone special (not someone random that they like met at a club or party) & I agree. I think I'd actually be really pissed off if a guy just grabbed me at a club & kissed me right there & then! I'd feel cheated out of not having a proper first kiss!

I would rather wait for someone who I felt like I had a connection with! I'd like to actually meet someone & spend a lot of time with them before "the first kiss" happened! I'll be going to Uni in Sept tho so I'm hopeful It'll happen then!

Does anyone else use the excuse "I'll get a bf/gf when I go to Uni? I do, a lot! My dad's always asking me why I don't go out chasing guys & I always say "oh I'll get one when I go to Uni"!! A girl can dream! :smile:

I totally agree! :smile: Some guy asked if it would be ok to kiss me in a bar but I was thinking, No, actually, I want my first kiss to be special and perfect and not with someone I hardly know, regardless of how fit you are! I'd be well gutted if I wasted my first kiss on someone I never saw again. You get to a point where you think, it's never gonna be like how you imagined it, so you shouldn't push people away because it won't be 'perfect', but at the same time, when it's right it'll feel right. There's no point kissing someone you don't really really really want to kiss.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending