The Student Room Group

Why are guys obsessed with this girl? (Pic)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Can we ask, what is the reason you're curious to know whether guys are obsessed with this girl? What makes you say we are, anyway.
Average just like me :h:
Reply 42
Original post by kristinaalovesu

I don't find her ugly, she's pretty but not stunning at all.
Ali is more prettier though.

Agreed! :smile:
Reply 43
She's nothing special - 5.5/10

The girl behind her however... 6.5/10 to 7/10
i follow them on youtube. She is pretty and shes got a hot body to match
Very average.
Though it is nice to see her make such an effort with her makeup and hair............HA :awesome:
Reply 46
I have literally never seen her in my life or know anyone thats obsessed with or even know who she is.
Reply 47
Is not my type.haha
Reply 48
Original post by katyness

OP, just admit that's you and you want to know what people think about you.

Original post by Melon_smasher
hotter than the sun!!!!

is it u btw?

Original post by Lozza_00
I take it thats you op

Not me.
Original post by lechaton-x
Does the guy you like want her, OP?

No, I don't know her.

Original post by MoanyLisa
:lolwut: Where did you get obsessed from? I thought I'd see something in the video to indicate she was some sort of Marilyn Monroe-esque man hypnotiser, but - no.

OP is weird.

Original post by Roo Bix
Can we ask, what is the reason you're curious to know whether guys are obsessed with this girl? What makes you say we are, anyway.

I should have explained myself properly! As someone has already mentioned, these people do daily vlogs..and every time this girl is in a vlog, guys go crazy in the comments. I think she's very pretty but I don't understand why guys are obsessed with her? Every other comment is about her being hot etc I sound like a b!tch, I promise I'm not! She seems lovely and very genuine..I'm just a bit :confused:
heh?
Really?
that's Dantev (sp) when i see her in vids she seems pretty cute
Original post by Anonymous
Anon or delete.

The girl at 9:51 in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8tZSfu0Qns

Screen shot

If you're a guy, what do think of her?
Just curious.

She isnt somebody I would go for tbh
Only taking into account the screenshot obviously there are other factors (personality etc)
Reply 53
She looks kind of pretty. I didn't think I was obsessed with her though, but apparently all guys are, so I must be.
When I saw the pic I was like wtf..I mean she's not ugly but she's not that pretty really. However when watching the video, there just seems something about her that makes her seem much more attractive.
I dont know about the girl but the guys around her are hot
Reply 56
Original post by Anonymous
I should have explained myself properly! As someone has already mentioned, these people do daily vlogs..and every time this girl is in a vlog, guys go crazy in the comments. I think she's very pretty but I don't understand why guys are obsessed with her? Every other comment is about her being hot etc I sound like a b!tch, I promise I'm not! She seems lovely and very genuine..I'm just a bit :confused:

It's possible that the numerous amount of comments may be to do with something that she has done, or based upon fame, instead of her looks.
Reply 57
Is this you OP?
If you look at her once she looks alright.

Look closely and the imperfections jump right out at you. Weird.
Reply 59
Jessica Lowndes is gorgeous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2ojjuL9jCI

She is not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending