The Student Room Group

What features are attractive to a girl about a guy that a guy can control?

Scroll to see replies

Yes, it is definitely all about the smell!

If you wash your clothes with nice smelling detergent...
If you wear a nice aftershave, or just smell of nice soap - it is great! Better than not smelling of anything at all, or smelling badly!
Reply 41
Been mentioned already in the thread but musical talent is :love:. Also, having interests and opinions about things.
Original post by awais590
I play the piano. :sexface:

wow.. can you really? :eyeball:
Reply 43
Original post by Pixiefairy
wow.. can you really? :eyeball:

Yes, grade 5. ;o

Why do you sound so surprised :biggrin:,

is it 'cause a paki is playing the piano? :tongue: :colondollar:

edit: (don't take offence to 'paki', i joke. :tongue:)
(edited 13 years ago)
Yes, grade 5. ;o

haha.. maybe. You're the first pakistani guy i've come cross who plays it. I read your comment, and then saw you're username as 'awais' and was like wooooww :biggrin:
Original post by jumpingjesusholycow
Personally, I'm not into catering for the tastes of other people.

However, many girls have a keen sense of fashion and will be attracted to the clothes that you wear, in particular your shoes.

Many girls have been keen on guys who dress as such:

And this sort of hair is pretty 'in' these days:

Not my kind of thing but hey, I'm just making a few observations.

Is the guy in the second picture a pixie? :lolwut:
Reply 46
Yes, grade 5. ;o

Do you have grade 5 or you say your grade 5 standard? Is that all you play?
Reply 47
Original post by Pixiefairy
haha.. maybe. You're the first pakistani guy i've come cross who plays it. I read your comment, and then saw you're username as 'awais' and was like wooooww :biggrin:

yeah, it's all good atm, as long as my asian friends don't find out.. :colondollar:
Reply 48
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
yeah, it's all good atm, as long as my asian friends don't find out.. :colondollar:

haha, i'm going to find a boyfriend who can play a musical instrument. :cool:
Definitely smelling nice xD
Original post by ranbow99
His smell :love: A guy who smells good is an instant attraction :smile:

I think you really need to elaborate on that because for the love of God how are we supposed to know what you think smells good?
Original post by carpe*diem
body figure - healthy, not too sporty (no muscle men please!) and foremost not too skinnyWhile I can understand this to a degree it isn't under the control of most guys in this situation. I eat a ton and walk several hours a week but I'm skinnier than a lot of people I know at just under 10 stone and being 5'10! what girl wants a boyfriend who's skinnier than her?

hair - get a nice haircut regularly, don't over-style

facial hair - i personally don't like facial hair... it easily looks raggle-taggle... especially the cba-to-shave-three-day-beard

clothes - no band tshirts please! i really like it when guys wear not-too-tight-not-too-loose jeans with a belt and a shirt or pullover :smile: also, i really like guys with scarfs :smile:

teeth - maybe it's just me but a guy's teeth is one of the first things i check out... teeth that are really yellowish or not straight to the degree that it is eye-catching... no thanks! :s-smilie:Understandable even though you can't change it without spending money should you have made a mistake in regard to oral hygiene in the past.

hands - same as teeth basically. include them in your grooming! cutting your nailsFair enough and using hand cream every nowSeriously? and then won't kill you but will affect your appearance in a positive way :smile:

smell - put on some parfume/after-shave, girls love it when guys smell good:frown: I know I shouldnt be but I'm too lazy for that, maybe it's because I'm always in a rush and if I'm going to do something about my appearance etc it'll be my hair and teeth first - don't get me wrong I'm not saying I wouldn't bother with the bare basics just saying I'd do them first and the rest is lower down on my list :smile:

Replies in red above.
A nice smell. :awesome:
Original post by Alt__x
A huge dick always helps.

Well, yeah, obviously. Funnily enough though I don't wave my huge dick around in public... although it might help attract the size queens. :rolleyes:

PS: It also isn't something people can change. Poor things.
Why? Are you going to adapt yourself on the basis of what some people on the internets say? :holmes:
Reply 56
obviously it depends on the girl, but some universally attractive attributes are,
- excellent personal hygiene
- good sense of style
- kindness and generosity
- confidence without being cocky.
Reply 57
a good sense of style is always important, so just dress nicely :smile:

& for me personally, I really like a guy who is knowledgeable; someone who's updated on current events and with whom I can discuss politics, current affairs, etc. with. so go read the news!
Original post by lovely_me
Lols, could you make it moar obvious you have a small dick and you're offended. :teehee:

Haha, I can see why you might think that, normally I don't say anything because no one ever believes it, not that I can blame you and you've just exemplified it by your statement.

I don't care what you think, all you need to know is I'm not insecure about the size of penis for certain, and if I may say obvious, reasons. I just felt it was a funny statement and couldnt help commenting on it since how on earth would you attract someone with a big dick? If someone is going to see your genitals they'll see it when you get to bed, right? And if that happens then they'll be attracted to you before they see your cock. That said I do wear rather tight jeans so I do often wonder if girls ever notice anything, when I look down at my jeans I do but I know what to look for, it's not the same as other people looking at you.
Your bank balance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending