The Student Room Group

Uni of Hertfordshire- DEC 1st Interviewees..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Ninny
It's really getting annoying now.

Completly agree. Quite a rubbish service to be completly honest with you.
Reply 21
Original post by Zeddude
Completly agree. Quite a rubbish service to be completly honest with you.

Is Herts your first choice?
Reply 22
Original post by Ninny
Is Herts your first choice?

Nope, it might be my insurance though.
Reply 23
Original post by Zeddude
Nope, it might be my insurance though.

Same with me - it's probably going to be my insurance. Can't reply to any others though until they put something on UCAS!!!
Reply 24
Admissions tutor says they're trying to put the offers up on UCAS this week and told me I've got one but not of the conditions :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by Ninny
Admissions tutor says they're trying to put the offers up on UCAS this week and told me I've got one but not of the conditions :smile:

Woo well done :smile: I've rang up the admissions office TWICE now, and they keep telling me that they'll be up as soon as possible...but not actually telling me whether I've got an offer or not :\ grr...
Reply 26
Original post by b_shep
Woo well done :smile: I've rang up the admissions office TWICE now, and they keep telling me that they'll be up as soon as possible...but not actually telling me whether I've got an offer or not :\ grr...

If you talk to the admissions tutor she should let you know. Can't remember the email address. It should be on the interview letter. If not they're going to put them up on ucas soon (hopefully)!!
Reply 27
Original post by Ninny
If you talk to the admissions tutor she should let you know. Can't remember the email address. It should be on the interview letter. If not they're going to put them up on ucas soon (hopefully)!!

My offer just came up on UCAS!!! :biggrin:
Reply 28
Original post by b_shep
My offer just came up on UCAS!!! :biggrin:

Mine too!!
Reply 29
Well done- what is their offer
Reply 30
i still havent got a reply :frown:

thats what it says...

University of Hertfordshire B230 26-Sep-2011 Invitation Accepted 25-Nov-2010
Uni of Hertfordshire is so bad. You should be happy that you haven't heard back. It's full of people with less than 200 UCAS points.
Reply 32
university of hertfordshire is a good university for pharmacy, and the BIG bonus for me is that it is close to my house. But what i dont understand is how other people got their offer and i still havent.

im currently a gap year student got 3b's in Biology, Chemistry, Maths. this year im retakin 1 chemistry exam, 2-3 maths exams and doing physics AS.
Reply 33
just got unconditional offer from hertss :smile:
Reply 34
Yah me too, Conditional, 320 Points. About time!
Reply 35
me too....conditional 320 points
Original post by mk4eva
just got unconditional offer from hertss :smile:

are you having your gap year?
Reply 37
yeh i am on a gap year :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending