The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
The guy I like at the moment is pretty tall, so I guess :smile:
Not sure about that tall though, might be a bit awkward, although it wouldn't really be a legitimate excuse not to go out with them.
As a fairly tall girl, I do like a tall guy. :smile: Not a problem at all. I'd say an advantage if anything.
Yep, my last ex was 6 foot 6!
Original post by missaphrodite
I think it would be fine if I was tall or average height, but I'm only 5ft so...5ft and 6ft 7 would look a little strange, and probably feel a bit awkward! I'd probably assume that you weren't interested in a short girl anyway and that it would be nicer for the tall girls to leave you to them, considering most girls want to date someone taller really :tongue:

How about 5'8 with a big dick?
Reply 44
I don't generally go for tall guys, I prefer people just slightly taller than me, but if a guy was really tall but had the sort of personality i like, then I wouldn't immediately dimiss him because of his height.
Yeah.
I have been looking for one for bloody ages.
I need to stop dating midgets.
But seriously, at 5ft10, I would LOVE a tall guy.
As a 6'1" girl I would love nothing more to date a guy who is 6'7"
I could wear heels without feeling like I am "towering"

*sigh* :love:
They best or mans screweddddddddd
tall is good
Reply 50
Original post by Terpsikhore
Abso-bleeding-lutely. I'm 5'10 and live in high heels - I don't often get to feel small and dainty. Tall partners = I feel like less of a mountain troll = definitely good.

Awww. Nothing wrong with talls girls. Although I am 6'4" so.
Reply 51
I am 6,4 and none of my exes found it a problem
Reply 52
LOL. Short guys might as well just kill themselves.
Reply 53
I wouldn't like it.
Reply 54
I'm tall myself (5''10), and I suppose I wouldnt mind being with a 6''7 guy, altho somehow I always end up falling for shorter guys,they are adorable aswell. :love:
It isn't a matter of height anyway..It always depends on the person for me.
And there will always be girls with different taste so guys don't be so upset about your height :tongue:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 55
Original post by talllondonboy
I am 6 foot seven and just wondered what girls thought about dating someone who will tower over them. My ex didn't mind it (in fast, she thought we looked cute together) but a couple of other girls told me they would find it weird.

:facepalm2:

This must to be one of the most ignorant and pathetic questions ever asked/posted on TSR.

Have you lived an extremely sheltered life or are you just fishing for compliments?
Reply 56
Haven't looked through all of this thread but, i'm a 5ft 3 18yr old and my boyfriend is a 6ft something 19yr old, i love it, he protects me and no-one thinks about mugging me with him around! He's much nicer than any guy who was shorter that i've dated too :biggrin:

Everyone says we're cute together too, which always helps! And as i'm short he can reach the top shelf in Morrisons for me :P
Original post by tev1
:facepalm2:

This must to be one of the most ignorant and pathetic questions ever asked/posted on TSR.

Have you lived an extremely sheltered life or are you just fishing for compliments?

why did you feel the need to resurrect this thread? :facepalm2:
Reply 58
Original post by amiejade-x

Why do you even care?

ikr?

how depressing ;_;

Latest

Trending