The Student Room Group

bad kissing

Hey all

I've been seeing this guy for over a month.. he's an awful kisser, it's enough for me to want to stop seeing him! I was hoping he'd improve but he just hasn't.

I wanted to know if I'm being too picky or if you guys think this sounds pretty bad. All he does, literally, is wag his tongue from side to side really fast. I don't even know how to react to it, like what should I be doing back??? It's really odd and not a pleasant feeling :frown: I've tried just kissing him my way but it's really hard when hes just doing that and doesn't react to my movements...

Scroll to see replies

tell him....? Sure he'd appreciate it in the long run :smile:
Its been answered... dont break up over that though lol
Reply 3
"wag his tongue from side to side really fast" Made me LOL. :|
Reply 4
If he isn't reacting to your hints to stop then you have two options:

1) if you like him in every other way then persevere, say to him 'I like it this way' then show him
2) if you aren't too fussed about him move on
He must be a fireball in bed though :sexface:
I had guy who was bad kisser, i never told him and he is probably still bad, if you don't tell him and try and teach him he is probably not going to learn. It doesn't help trying to kiss him your way cos it doesn't work, I tried and it was really weird.
teach him how to do it properly/tell him
Reply 8
Original post by emma.191
Hey all

I've been seeing this guy for over a month.. he's an awful kisser, it's enough for me to want to stop seeing him! I was hoping he'd improve but he just hasn't.

I wanted to know if I'm being too picky or if you guys think this sounds pretty bad. All he does, literally, is wag his tongue from side to side really fast. I don't even know how to react to it, like what should I be doing back??? It's really odd and not a pleasant feeling :frown: I've tried just kissing him my way but it's really hard when hes just doing that and doesn't react to my movements...

Oh dear, that doesn't sounds good. Best thing is to tell him. He might not like it at first but he will appreciate it in the long run and if you like this guy it will be good for you. Maybe suggest how you like to be kissed (the regular way :laugh:) as that way it doesn't make it sound as if he is crap so wont hurt his feelings as much
Reply 9
Oh god yea I had a random girl do that to me once. Just literally sperm wiggle it right left. WTF.
Reply 10
Imagine how it would feel to be told you're a bad kisser though, especially after a long time.. you'd know the other person was hating it all along! Poor guy :frown: anyway I'll think about telling him :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by kiss_my_asthma_99
He must be a fireball in bed though :sexface:

Haha that's what I thought. First time we kissed: 'Oh no :frown:...oh wait, ooo
:wink:'
Reply 12
Imagine how it would feel to be told you're a bad kisser though, especially after a long time.. you'd know the other person was hating it all along! Poor guy :frown: anyway I'll think about telling him :smile:

How long is 'all along'?
Original post by EffKayy
"wag his tongue from side to side really fast" Made me LOL. :|

Me too. :biggrin:
Just be like tactful with mentioning it. Haha. God knows. It did sort of make me laugh though, sorry OP!
Reply 15

Sweeten it with something positive. Say something like "i'd love it if you do that with your tongue down there, but its not so great when you kiss me like that" :biggrin:
Reply 16
wagging from side to side, really? surely he must realise that he's doing it wrong. You'll just have to tell him.

reminds me of this lol

you can either tell him straight or completely take control and show him hows it's really done :wink:
Reply 18
I'm pretty sure I had a nightmare involving this kind of kissing before D:
:rofl:
Ahhh bad kissers -_- you're just going to have to tell him. Or show him. My ex used to kiss me really quickly and I slowed it down myself which worked but not all guys get the hint :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending