The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Halls at Nottingham

I applied for my accommodation on 4th March and I got an email today saying that there were no en-suites left at BGP, so I've been offered my second choice which is shared en-suite bedroom on University park (single bedroom with a bathroom shared with one other person with private access to it).
I've tried searching other threads and their website, but I can't find out which halls offer that option? So if anyone knows, that'd be great :smile:
Thankyou in advance!
Reply 1
Here check my excel spreadsheet out. I created it a few days ago. You'll find it in there.

Notts Accommodation.xlsx
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by muffingg
Here check my excel spreadsheet out. I created it a few days ago. You'll find it in there.

Notts Accommodation.xlsx

Ahh you're a star, thankyou :smile:
Reply 3
I got an email from Broadgate Park saying they have a room for me and asking me to sign a licence agreement, but it doesn't specify which of my choices it has given me - should I just assume it was my first choice?
Has anyone else had this problem?
Reply 4
It should mention it somewhere, check the email as well as the attachments, failing that email me a copy and I'll look it over for you
Reply 5
Original post by Jess6893
I applied for my accommodation on 4th March and I got an email today saying that there were no en-suites left at BGP, so I've been offered my second choice which is shared en-suite bedroom on University park (single bedroom with a bathroom shared with one other person with private access to it).
I've tried searching other threads and their website, but I can't find out which halls offer that option? So if anyone knows, that'd be great :smile:
Thankyou in advance!

We haven't sent any University Park offers yet, to my knowledge, are you sure you have had an offer letter?
Reply 6
Original post by BrenLee
We haven't sent any University Park offers yet, to my knowledge, are you sure you have had an offer letter?

Ah sorry, that wasn't quite what I meant, I didn't make myself clear haha :smile: I haven't had a formal offer, just an email saying that they'd try and offer me my second choice;

'Further to our recent email with regard to our passing your accommodation application to your preferred accommodation provider unfortunately UPP (Broadgate Park) Ltd. have advised us that they are unable to assist with your first en-suite flat preferences. We can confirm that we will be able to assist with University Park Shared En-suite accommodation, your second site preference, and we will send your formal offer by email attachment week commencing 4 April. If your preferences have now changed then please let us know by return email.'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending