The Student Room Group

Rebecca Black Cried Over Nasty Comments

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ewan
Hahahaha I love the trollage:

"Customer Reviews
Changed my life

by Yeaster
I was going through so much pain in my life and considered ending it all, but then I heard this song. You saved my life, Rebecca. Thank you for creating such an inspiring piece of music.

Instant Classic

by Sterling Jones
Reminds me of "Hey Jude" and Beethoven's Fifth."

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/friday/id426285657?i=426285688&v0=WWW-NAUS-ITSTOP100-SONGS&ign-mpt=uo%3D2

Those comments are almost as bad as the song. :lolwut:
tbh its a catchy song
Reply 122
Illuminati! lol
Reply 123
Telling her to " go and get an eating disorder to get pretty" was just disgusting.

She really doesn't look thirteen though! :erm:
Reply 124
What is wrong with her voice??
Original post by Doughnuts!!
:lolwut:

She's using crappy Auto-Tune and her voice is still whiny. Her voice sucks.

Watch her interview on good morning america, she does 8 bars of star spangled banner straight up and live and shes pitch perfect.

She does have a whiny voice though.
Reply 126
You gotta feel bad for her though, she is only 13.

Fry-Day
Original post by TomInce6666
Watch her interview on good morning america, she does 8 bars of star spangled banner straight up and live and shes pitch perfect.

She does have a whiny voice though.

Yeah, I posted before I saw the vid. :colondollar:
Original post by Fragile_Illusions
It's not really personal, she has a really nice voice. People critisise everything because it's amusing.
But, to be fair, it is the most pointless song.

Obvious lie is clearly very obvious
Reply 129
Original post by Fragile_Illusions
It's not really personal, she has a really nice voice. People critisise everything because it's amusing.
But, to be fair, it is the most pointless song.

wut
She actually deserves it.
I despise this disgusting new 'music' scene. It's utterly her fault for trying to be a celebrity for nothing.
She's pathetic...
Interesting, I watched the interview and she actually can sing well. This reminds of that "my jeans" girl, she also has talent if you hear her singing naturally. But for some reason, producers seem to think think autotune = success.

Skip to 3:02

Not the best singer in the world, but she is very talented.
Reply 133
Original post by jumpingjesusholycow
People are dying because they can't access clean water.

And this, is what America is concerned about.

Welcome to the world :frown:
Reply 134
Original post by MrsCrackFox
I despise this disgusting new 'music' scene. It's utterly her fault for trying to be a celebrity for nothing.
She's pathetic...

She's a kid, she probably just wanted to be famous.

The real hate should be directed @ the producers and record execs...
Reply 135
She did do a okay job with the American anthem. But that has a much lower vocal range. We also got a glimpse of her Friday version. Still lame. Bette rthan what I can do but I wouldn't want to display how talentless I am to the world.

I don't think I will ever feel the same way about Friday.
Original post by loling909
Can I just point out, Rebecca Black only sung the song. The song was written by Clarence Jey and Patrice Wilson. I don't understand why she's been hated on, and no I don't think the writters of this song should hang themselves. I think the song has a deeper meaning to it and it's not just about how great the days of the week are.

... :nah:
Original post by Rzc
She's a kid, she probably just wanted to be famous.

The real hate should be directed @ the producers and record execs...

Or her parents for paying them to do it... Surely they should've known?
It's just so pathetic from so many angles.
Reply 138
Original post by Chaofan88
... :nah:

...:erm:...but when I :music:...she makes me do this..:bban: "Fridayy it's fridayy...fun fun funnn... "

:mute:

She's pathetic...

I'm not sure she deserves some of the harshest comments people have said. Remember, she's only 13, still a kid.

Quick Reply

Latest