The Student Room Group

What would you think if.. (Pictures included)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I would be intrigued but not disgusted and I certainly wouldn't find it unacceptable. You are quite pretty though. :smile:
Original post by VictoriaG
I'm sorry if I've offended you.

Do you still have the eye - like in a jar or something?

Also i would feel like I wasn't supposed to look at it for too long
Original post by Lewroll
Thats why London is so awesome. We don't judge anyone, we just ignore you completely. Example- A man was on the tube, topless, and shouting to himself. The man he was sitting next to carried on reading his newspaper, as if he saw this kind of stuff everyday. In another city people might have said something. Londoners are the best :biggrin:

Some crazy, possibly jamaican guy came on the time once, holding his laptop, shouting about god and stuff, the locals didnt seem to notice. In the summer you can deffo tell who live in london and who dont. You're all armed with a book of some description,or an iPod and a bottle of water.
Original post by Anonymous
They might not want to know an ******* like me, but they certainly would like to avoid *******s like me making them feel bad.

so why do you do something that would make her (or anyone for that matter) feel bad??
Reply 84
wtf :lolwut:

GET IT OFF MY SCREEN :zomg:
I'd tap that
Reply 86
Think I'd cop a second glance - and not on account of the eye! :wink:
I'd probably be a bit shocked and try my best not to stare...
Just wondering why you don't have a 'fake' eye? Someone I know lost his eye in a car crash as a child, he now has a fake one of some kind, and no one can even tell it's not real! Ditto with Gordon Brown's fake eye!
Original post by GodspeedGehenna
Oh look it's this thread again.

cheer up dude
Original post by VictoriaG
Basically I want HONEST and unbiased opinions..

What would you think if you saw me with my hair all swept back (see pictures below) walking down the street

Would you find it disturbing, weird, disgusting, unacceptable?

Tbh, when I first read your post, I thought "I've never heard anyone call a hairstyle 'disturbing' before, but each to their own."

I had to reread it a few times to work out what everyone else was on about! I don't think it stands out hardly at all, I was more focused on the hairstyle.
Reply 90
Original post by Lewroll
Thats why London is so awesome. We don't judge anyone, we just ignore you completely. Example- A man was on the tube, topless, and shouting to himself. The man he was sitting next to carried on reading his newspaper, as if he saw this kind of stuff everyday. In another city people might have said something. Londoners are the best :biggrin:

I'm hoping to be in London next year (:
Original post by Anonymous
Because she only has ONE ****ing eye. Why are people pretending it's not shocking to protect her feelings. She's going to feel alot ****tier when she goes out and see's people staring, all shocked and whispering about her. Yes it would take me back and I would look away - It would certainly put me off going near you - but that's because I am an *******. It shouldn't affect my interaction with you but it will and most people are also *******s who will feel scared to go near you. Wear you hair down.

How is it shocking? There are a million possible explanations, it's not like she has a second ******** on her face or something.
Original post by PhoenixFortune

Original post by PhoenixFortune
Tbh, when I first read your post, I thought "I've never heard anyone call a hairstyle 'disturbing' before, but each to their own."

I had to reread it a few times to work out what everyone else was on about! I don't think it stands out hardly at all, I was more focused on the hairstyle.

:ditto: this It did take me a few looks to see :p:
Reply 93
Honestly, on first viewing - it would probably shock/startle me. It's not something that you see everyday and I would probably find it a little scary.

You are a very pretty girl though. I wouldn't purposely avoid you or not be your friend because of it. But it is one of those things that you (or at least me) need to get used to.

Why does it appear to 'glow' in photographs, btw? I thought it was 'shopped the first time I saw it.
Reply 94
Original post by archlord destin
Ach....this is hard for me to say but honestly, it would shock me
I don't think your ugly but your personality would really have to shine because that eye creeps me out.
Im sorry OP, you asked for honestly and I gave it.
Im not trying to be mean :frown:

It's fine, seriously.. after I cry in this corner.. No really, I'm totally fine.
You are really, really pretty!
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
What the hell is up with your eye? :lolwut:

You are the biggest bitch on TSR. Can you please just **** off already. No one enjoys the dribble you spout.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by infernalcradle
so why do you do something that would make her (or anyone for that matter) feel bad??

Can't help it - it's a gut reaction. I see something off putting and I would give a disgusted look. I would try not to stare and look away in order to not make her feel too bad but alot of others won't be so considerate and I think she needs to be aware of that.
I would admire you, because it shows you are comfortable with yourself and don't really care what people think. :smile:
Reply 99
Original post by rachelkeira
I'd probably be a bit shocked and try my best not to stare...
Just wondering why you don't have a 'fake' eye? Someone I know lost his eye in a car crash as a child, he now has a fake one of some kind, and no one can even tell it's not real! Ditto with Gordon Brown's fake eye!

Gordon Brown has a fake eye?! :confused: You're right.. I can't tell at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending