The Student Room Group

Do ALL guys actually really masturbate? like for real?

You know how everyone says that 99% of all guys say age 18+ masturbate at least once a week? Is this actually true?
I can imagine that some of my guy friends do but there are some of my guy friends that I can't possibly see masturbating? Maybe some don't? But apparently all guys do?

Scroll to see replies

:bigsmile:
Reply 2
The only person I know who doesn't is a hardcore christian, I can't imagine what it will feel like for him the first time... or the amount of tissues he will need!
Reply 3
Well...what comes up must come down.
Reply 4
its 14+ and its once a day not week.
Reply 5
For real
99% of guys masturbate. 1% of guys don't admit to masturbating.
Reply 7
Original post by The TSR Star.
You know how everyone says that 99% of all guys say age 18+ masturbate at least once a week? Is this actually true?
I can imagine that some of my guy friends do but there are some of my guy friends that I can't possibly see masturbating? Maybe some don't? But apparently all guys do?

I masturbate looking at the starry night.

Hello TSR Star:wink:
Original post by Ano1
its 14+ and its once a day not week.

speak for yourself.
Yes. Yes we do.
not sure what to say
Reply 11
stop imagining your friends masturbating or.... i'll imagine you masturbating. :lol:
Reply 12
Furiously
Reply 13
Original post by aeterno
Well...what comes up must come down.

Cum, my woman.:smile:
strangle that snake:colone:
:facepalm2:
It's true. Accept it. Most of your female friends also masturbate at least 1/week too.

Good luck shaking hands with anyone ever again.
Reply 17
Original post by The TSR Star.

No that is totally incorrect. I'd say at least once a day.

Even guys that don't masturbate on a regular basis do it at least once every few weeks, I won't go into detail but it's very painful for a man to go that long without doing it, things happen that aren't very pleasant.
Original post by ohm
Cum, my woman.:smile:

Is that a command? :sexface:
I think most do it more than once a week....

But No, not all guys masturbate. I knew a guy who had NEVER masturbated- and he often jizzed in his pants so I believe him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending