The Student Room Group

i dont like sleeping with my gf

not in that way guys.

but when staying at her house, she only had one bed in her room, which she shares with her two sisters. (one is 3 and one is 9.. might be 10 actually.) now, the bed is ****ing huge, but that isnt the issue. i just dont like it.

how should i tell her without her going crazy? :confused:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
To be fair I think most people would find it odd sharing a bed with your gf and two kids
Reply 2
Original post by Aj12
To be fair I think most people would find it odd sharing a bed with your gf and two kids

yes i know. but she seems to think its normal and i dont want to upset her. she might dump me. :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by PotPon
yes i know. but she seems to think its normal and i dont want to upset her. she might dump me. :frown:

If your relationship is that insecure I don't think she is the right girl for you.
Reply 4
wow you won't share a bed with your girlfriend and a hot 3 year old and a hot 9 year old?! dude what's wrong with you?
Reply 5
Original post by broderss
wow you won't share a bed with your girlfriend and a hot 3 year old and a hot 9 year old?! Dude what's wrong with you?

wtf... That is just wrong....
Reply 6
that's weird!just don't stay over :/
or invite her to yours
http://<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TywmpMQYojs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>what!!1111
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TywmpMQYojs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Reply 8
Original post by Broderss
wow you won't share a bed with your girlfriend and a hot 3 year old and a hot 9 year old?! dude what's wrong with you?

bad bad bad lol
dude, you should clear up the age. as long as the sister is 10 and not 9, it's okay.
:troll:

2/10
Reply 11
are you the sexnomiac from jeremy kyle?
(am not sure how to spell it am just guessin that, seeing insomniac is spelt that way, illness is sexnomia if your googlin)
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by LALA LAND
are you the sexnomiac from jeremy kyle?
(am not sure how to spell it am just guessin that, seeing insomniac is spelt that way, illness is sexnomia if your googlin)

Totally irrelevant but I was in the Jeremy Kyle audience today :awesome:
Reply 13
Original post by CookieDoughLove
Totally irrelevant but I was in the Jeremy Kyle audience today :awesome:

lol the one that was on tv?
Original post by LALA LAND
lol the one that was on tv?

Oh no, they just filming it today, won't be aired for another month apparently. It was actually quite good, Jeremy has a sense of humour! :eek: ha he was joking around and dancing in front of the cameras!
Erm talk to her? That's wierd.
Reply 16
That's the closest you will ever get to a foursome.
Yeah, I don't like sleeping with your girlfriend either.
Reply 18
Original post by CookieDoughLove
Oh no, they just filming it today, won't be aired for another month apparently. It was actually quite good, Jeremy has a sense of humour! :eek: ha he was joking around and dancing in front of the cameras!

probs coked up to his eyebrows!
Sharing a bed with her sisters is fine for her.....but not if she also asks you to share the same bed.
What the hell do her parents say?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending