The Student Room Group

uni sex really that easy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by bluewater69
Well if you are 36. Then it's more likely to be true than not. Girls like an older man who is confident. I'm going to be 35 when I go and I can't wait to get a bit of closure to the teenage loser I once was! :wink:

That was my first degree. You should have seen what happened on my Masters and PhD.
Original post by Clip
That was my first degree. You should have seen what happened on my Masters and PhD.

Do tell Sir or will it take a while to make it up :biggrin:
Reply 42
darkxangel you going Uni next year? I bet you'd be an easy pick-up

(hope no one beat me to this joke)
Reply 43
Maybe I'll say I went bi for a while or something.
Reply 44
Original post by jklmn
Not when you're going to Uni when you must be almost 30...

You kidding? There's a 28 year old at my best friends university and he's getting more action then you'd believe.

You know how girls are with older guys.
It depends. Are you good looking? Are you a nice person? If you're ugly as hell, and a complete IDIOT to go with it, you're not going to get laid. "Fresher's Week" isn't a kind of magic wand. Sorry if that sounded very harsh but a) I'm in a bad mood this morning, and b) I'm fed up to the back teeth of people going to uni just for sex!!!! And you WONDER why the Government are cutting the funding!
Dont go to ucl if your expecting to get laid- you have been warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 47
as easy as you make it :wink:
Reply 48
chances are if you werent getting it before, its not gonna change.
Original post by Gemma :)!
It depends. Are you good looking? Are you a nice person? If you're ugly as hell, and a complete IDIOT to go with it, you're not going to get laid. "Fresher's Week" isn't a kind of magic wand. Sorry if that sounded very harsh but a) I'm in a bad mood this morning, and b) I'm fed up to the back teeth of people going to uni just for sex!!!! And you WONDER why the Government are cutting the funding!

RAWR!

Angry woman in the morning, you need some morning glory.
Original post by HARRY PUTAH
RAWR!

Angry woman in the morning, you need some morning glory.

=)
Reply 51
Original post by Arenas123
You kidding? There's a 28 year old at my best friends university and he's getting more action then you'd believe.

You know how girls are with older guys.

I am kidding... I was taking the mick out of who everyone was, fairly obviously.
Reply 52
You will have many a night where everyone at a party is completely blind drunk and then, yeah, it aint hard to get with a girl.

...assuming she hasnt got a bf, which most attractive, nice girls do by uni..

...and you're relatively attractive, funny, not-socially awkward etc.

So its pretty much the same formula. Just more opportunities to make it work. Think of it like surfing. if you're great at surfing, and go to a beach with loads of great waves, you'll pull of a lot tricks. If you suck, doesnt matter how many waves there are, you'll do **** all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending