The Student Room Group

Will I be able to transfer to imperial, oxbridge

I have now applied at nottingham for undergraduate in mechanical engineering but like most other students I would prefer to study at imperial, or oxbridge, but my A-Levels are not that good, so I was thinking if I could transfer to them lateron. or I could do undergraduate at nottingham and then do graduate at imperial or oxbridge.
Will they see my A-Levels for this, and how much marks do I need to get while studying at nottingham for admission at imperial/oxbridge?
Also can you tell me does oxbridge accept student tranfers higher than year1?(I know that imperial doesn't.)
You may be able to apply for a post graduate masters at Oxbridge.
You won't be able to transfer during your undergraduate degree. Especially as your A levels aren't good enough. If that were possible don't you think the world and his wife would try to do it?
Reply 2
Original post by hypocriticaljap

Original post by hypocriticaljap
You may be able to apply for a post graduate masters at Oxbridge.
You won't be able to transfer during your undergraduate degree. Especially as your A levels aren't good enough. If that were possible don't you think the world and his wife would try to do it?

what if I get A*,A*,A in A-level, and I want to transfer from UCL to imperial and continue studying my engineering course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very much doubt it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending