The Student Room Group

Vagina size? as oppossed to penis size..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chloeee!
Are there really such things as 'loose' vaginas? Obviously virgins will be tighter but is there like a line that is drawn after virginity, whereby you lose your 'tightness' and become comparitively 'loose' (or just normal non-virgin) or do people get looser with age/the more sex they have?

A vagina should be 'loose'. Because it widens when a woman is turned on so that there is enough room for a penis. If it feels 'tight' than the woman is not relaxed enough or not turned on enough for penetration...
Reply 41
Original post by Iorek
LOL at the preposterous suggestion that there's such a thing as a "bucket"

More like you've got a small penis.

You clearly haven't had sex with a large number of women to be able to experience the vast difference in sizes, in different situations, making the judgement more reliable; otherwise you wouldn't come up with that comment tbh.
Reply 42
Original post by Nick Longjohnson
I have come across some that were too small. Then again, maybe that was more of a penis size issue :dontknow:

:laugh: seriously dude your posts never fail to make me LMAO
Original post by Cable
A guy on another post said this and he's right: "women have it easy in life. Women here say they arent happy with their partners size etc and say it in real life too.
Men have this burden of needing to have a big cock to please a woman. It sucks to be smaller as you know it wont satisfy her as much as if it was big, as indicated by this thread.

I mean when do you hear guys complain about their gfs vagina size?? Like i said, women have it easy."

Why is that during penetrative sex, it's usually the man's job to satisfy the woman and do all the work but not the other way round? Why is the woman's tightness never questioned? Why is all the pressure on men to have the right penis size but not much pressure on the woman to have the right vagina size/tightness? Why are women allow to bitch about their partner's size or even dump them because they're not big enough?

Yet you get these feminazis still arguing that women suffer the most in the world. But they completely ignore men's problems.

Screw feminazis. They can all sod off.

Look forward to hearing some replies.

EDIT: Before you ask, i'm not small "down there" and i've not been dumped.

You say this now but you'd probably be the first one to dump a girl if her vagina was hanging like a wizards sleeve!

Also, a lot of women like to go on top during sexual intercourse and do the business. Sounds to me like you're just a boring old missionary type of lad!
Reply 44
Original post by Arcanine
With a compass and a ruler.

A compass? Think of the sharp point :eek4:
Reply 45
ah, if your gonna neg my thread ladies have the deceny to explain yourself...
Small penis....? More like BIG VAGINA

Love that quote...
My first time meant I was too tight for my boyfriend to fit. On my second time though he was too small and I barely felt anything *blush*. I think the average vagina is only 4-7 inches long :P I have no idea about width though.
Reply 48
Original post by kerily
A compass? Think of the sharp point :eek4:

I just got an idea. Use one of them bendy rulers. I think people can work the rest out on their own.
Original post by Peace0fM1nd
:laugh: seriously dude your posts never fail to make me LMAO

:biggrin:

I'd +rep you, but I just finished negging a bunch of dickwads.
Reply 50
Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x
1)You say this now but you'd probably be the first one to dump a girl if her vagina was hanging like a wizards sleeve!

2)Also, a lot of women like to go on top during sexual intercourse and do the business. Sounds to me like you're just a boring old missionary type of lad!

Haha. You don't know me at all.

1) I wouldn't do that. For most guys, sex is sex and they appreciate that. Not quite the same for a lot of girls.

2) You're not talking to a 5 year old here. I'm aware that there are some girls that realise sex works both ways. So they put in a lot of work to satisfy their partner and he does the same back. But in general, it is normally viewed that when the sex is not right, the guy is at fault. Why is this? This was the point of my earlier post. Why are women put on a pedestal and they must be the ones who ultimately should be satisfied or the sex isn't right?

Why are men usually blamed when the sex is bad? Why is the woman not questioned? Why is most of the pressure on men regarding his size or "how well he uses it"?
Well at "maximum stretch" a baby fits through. There is no way to measure that, other than to have a baby I guess.

I suppose the "tightness" could theoretically be measured by some kind of pressure sensor, like a Dynamometer which could fit inside...

I put way too much thought into this.
Reply 52
There's no such thing as a bucket. A vagina stretches to accomodate whatever is being inserted into it, thus if the man is well endowed, the vagina will stretch to fit his penis. After sex, it will go back to normal. The whole loose vagina thing is pathetic, some people need to understand the facts before commenting.
Reply 53
Original post by Nick Longjohnson
:biggrin:

I'd +rep you, but I just finished negging a bunch of dickwads.

HAHA plenty of dickwads i hear ya and thanks
Original post by kerily
Considering that a vagina can actually stretch enough to give birth through, yet normally really isn't that huge, I don't think you could ever accurately measure one. How would you do it? :dontknow:

Seeing what size penis it could take??
Reply 55
Original post by Reflexive

I really doubt you'd find a penis any vagina couldn't take - do you know someone with a penis larger than a baby? (If so, pass me their details :sexface: :wink:)
Reply 56
Original post by Reflexive

But all vaginas are stretchy, so they'd stretch to accomodate most penises.
Reply 57
Original post by .Ali.
There's no such thing as a bucket. A vagina stretches to accomodate whatever is being inserted into it, thus if the man is well endowed, the vagina will stretch to fit his penis. After sex, it will go back to normal. The whole loose vagina thing is pathetic, some people need to understand the facts before commenting.

Well supposedly vaginas can adapt for all penis sizes, big or small, but you still hear women complaining about men being too small. Is that not equally pathetic?

Also, logically, do people really think that the vagina is magically the only body part in the whole of the human race not to differ in size? Really?
Original post by kerily
I really doubt you'd find a penis any vagina couldn't take - do you know someone with a penis larger than a baby? (If so, pass me their details :sexface: :wink:)

Are you asking me to measure your vagine? :colone:
Yes OP good question, my vagina size is 6 inches :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending