The Student Room Group

Why are Asian guys so insecure?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by M1F2R3
:sogood:

I got horny on your first spoiler, and then just exploded on the last...

I hate to break it to you though, Chem Bros have the best light show OF ALL TIME.
Reply 41
Original post by Aisha~~
I got horny on your first spoiler, and then just exploded on the last...

I hate to break it to you though, Chem Bros have the best light show OF ALL TIME.

That's how I do ****

Chem Bros are awesome, I must agree.
Asians are too secure.. thats why they ask to rate their pics
Lol wtf tsr isnt the worldd
they arent insecure.. They are wayy hotter than white guys !!!
Reply 44
lol this thread is somewhat pointless because its obvious that in every race, culture etc there are insecure people with low self esteem unfortunetly due to the society and its expectations. You see if theres a pretty girl in any race, she would want a good looking guy and not a average or below average (im not talking about everyone) so those who are considered below average feel insecure. And this is the only place to get some help if you feel embarrased to ask your friends or people in your daily life. And due to the fact that we live in a society full of various races etc, this leads to people liking a person of another ethnicity, and who cares if the person is from a different race (white, black, brown, red, blue we're all humans for goodness sake; its only natural to feel attracted to eachother and feel insecure about whether that person likes him/her or not). Even if someone likes a person of same race, they still feel insecure about whether that person likes em. And its not like i havent heard white guys ask "oh do you think she'll like me, im white and i mean shes asian" lol (thats what my friends say alot of time, they have a thing for asian girls right now for some reason lol (i mean asian as not chinese etc but pakistani etc)
Reply 45
didnt read but they have ugly noses.
Original post by effofex
We wouldn't have many common interests with them and it's not like we have forgotten what white females showed they were capable of during the colonial period.

So you're implying white woman are more capable of cruelty than other races?

Isn't that a bit, well racist? :rolleyes:
Reply 47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAfyFTzZDMM

EVERYBODY UNITE ! ... or not :redface:
Reply 48
Original post by My name is URL
So you're implying white woman are more capable of cruelty than other races?

Isn't that a bit, well racist? :rolleyes:

Does history imply that?
I don't know, why are you generalising?
Original post by effofex
Aha .. what?

I am South Asian and so are many of my colleagues at the trading firm I work at. Most of my male South Asian friends have white females as friends or colleagues but would never entertain actually entering relationships etc. with them. We wouldn't have many common interests with them and it's not like we have forgotten what white females showed they were capable of during the colonial period.

I feel sorry for white girls who get used like that and personally wouldn't hesistate to tell them they're being used, no girl regardless of race should be used as a 'cum bucket'. Let's not live in the past, great deal of crimes where commited by British colonialism yet it is hypocritical as immigrant too highlight their crimes when we have ourselves have profited from their regime although the crimes regardless of who commited them should not be forgotten we as humans should not use our past-experiences too tarnish or affect how we interact and treat people.

The OP is a total muppet as 'Asian' is such a broad term but as a Pakistani i strongly disagree as a great deal of Pakistani lads that i know are arrogant beyond belief when it comes to looks and how they interact with girls.

Secondly i have plenty of white lads come up to me and ask how they can get a Pakistani girl and the first thing they talk about as an issue of concern is skin colour many would see that as being insecure when infact it is not as he's curious and trying his best to improve his chances as much as possible, i think it is a clever move on his part as who better to ask about a Pakistani girl than a Pakistani guy who will know a Pakistani girls better than any other nationality likewise who better to ask about white/black girls then men or women from that race as they will have a better understanding of their likes and dislikes. Let's face it what white girls or blacks girls in general may find attractive will differ to Pakistani girls.

Although i'm not really into white british girls compared to their white counterparts such as Eastern European due to looks and certain traits i personally find annoying. Personally i find white british girls on the whole extremely friendly but there quite a few things i dislike about them one of them being that they are extremely touchy/flirtatious although white lads may enjoy this behaviour for me its off putting and can get quite embarassing. Should i like one then i wouldn't hesistate to speak to a white british lad and ask his views on certain matters which i may think could be areas of possible concerns should i enter a relationship with that certain girl but someone like you would see that as being insecure when infact it's making sure i don't jump two feet into a relationship that could end up not only wasting time but also affecting people around us.

Don't be quick to judge people on this forum some people are just shy or scared in real life as they may not have good people skills or people who they can truly confide in so they come on TSR to ask peoples opinion on certain matters although that is unfortunate you should learn to accept it as some teenager can be a right obnoxious bunch who would use anything to laugh at your expense.
Reply 51
Original post by NellGwynne
I like Asian guys.... *shrugs*

Hi :smile::smile::smile:
Reply 52
Genralised much. Maybe, you should go asking everyone of them if they are insecure, get a concensus then come back on TSR to give us back the results. It would be very relibale then because you at least have a scientific evidence. Oh, and TSR is not representative of the whole society.
Speak for yourself and all the other social retards on TSR.
Original post by wqliu90

:facepalm:
Original post by Anonymous
This country is gradually developing a preference for people with the "outsider" look. Those who look different to your average guy on the street. The mystery, the desire to be different, it's human instinct. Look at the Bronte sisters' works.

Look at Skins; Sean Teale and Sebastian De Souza are darker looking guys and considered the two best looking actors on the show. You would not have had that scenario ten years ago. Times are changing and people with have to change too, or risk being considered primitive in their views.

:smile:

They are really fit though. Tall, dark and handsome isn't a 10 year old saying you know.

Just sayin'
Original post by Eveiebaby
They are really fit though. Tall, dark and handsome isn't a 10 year old saying you know.

Just sayin'

Aren't you going to make some sort of comment about the size of Asian penises?
Reply 57
Original post by gunmetalpanda
:facepalm:

:smug:
Original post by wqliu90

Hey! :smile::tongue:
Reply 59
Original post by katyness
didnt read but they have ugly noses.

right? :lolwut:

nice bit of stupid generalisation there :rolleyes:

same for OP :lol:

like seriously what sort of thread is this?
'oh i think they're insecure so im going to make a thread about it,where everyone can throw around useless opinions wich make no real difference to anyone' :indiff:

btw this post has nothing to do with the fact that im an asian girl, whos naturally going to defend the awesome munde out there :colone:

:lol:
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending