The Student Room Group

Vagina size? as oppossed to penis size..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cable
LOL, pos+ rep. Like all the pathetic feminazis, we now have the over-sensitive girls and male ass-lickers defending vaginas like there's nothing wrong with them and all vaginas are completely perfect.

We'll just call them vaginazis. All men, watch out for them in the coming future.

EDIT: Looks like one of those over-sensitive vaginazis negged me LOL! They can't take the fact that some men don't put the pussy on the pedestal. Vaginazis, just face it. Sex goes both ways. And just like every body part, penises and vaginas have variations between different people.

LMAO vaginazis!! your my friend are a genius
Reply 201
Original post by Bigturkey
I think it's ridiculous when guys worry about this stuff. It actually offends me that they would think I was shallow enough to care

What?! Do you even talk to other women? I doubt that you can find 100 sexually active women in the UK who DON'T care about these things.
Women have reduced sex to nothing but penis size, stamina and performance.

What women worry about is nothing compared to this.
Original post by Cable
A guy on another post said this and he's right: "women have it easy in life. Women here say they arent happy with their partners size etc and say it in real life too.
Men have this burden of needing to have a big cock to please a woman. It sucks to be smaller as you know it wont satisfy her as much as if it was big, as indicated by this thread.

I mean when do you hear guys complain about their gfs vagina size?? Like i said, women have it easy."

Why is that during penetrative sex, it's usually the man's job to satisfy the woman and do all the work but not the other way round? Why is the woman's tightness never questioned? Why is all the pressure on men to have the right penis size but not much pressure on the woman to have the right vagina size/tightness? Why are women allow to bitch about their partner's size or even dump them because they're not big enough?

Yet you get these feminazis still arguing that women suffer the most in the world. But they completely ignore men's problems.

Screw feminazis. They can all sod off.

Look forward to hearing some replies.

EDIT: Before you ask, i'm not small "down there" and i've not been dumped.

Women have their bodies to worry about. That's more than enough.
Original post by Vale9
Try reading your own posts again. If you haven't said it directly, you've very strongly implied it. That goes for the others as well.

No I havent. Thats what you chose to read. All I said was that the vagina becoming permanently loose through sex was a myth. You disagreed with me, despite agreeing with the other poster who said the exact same thing.

Stop telling me I said things that I clearly never said.
Original post by Reflexive
But what's to say a fist will not cause trauma if she is naturally very tight according to the criteria you listed earlier?

I've had a quick Google on this now because I'm curious but I can't find any research on it. So I guess all this is to some extent subjective. I'm pretty damn sure women vary in terms of size at least. I don't know how you would even prove repeated large objects cause changes in size; some kind of unethical experiment I guess!

Yeah, i had a literature search on this to get some evidence but there isn't any really, just some arbitary stuff.

You are right in that a large object can cause trauma, but due to the nature of the vagina , it isnt as easy as you might think. But i said no because i didnt want you to think that the act of a big penis or object in itself will cause changes..bceause they won't ( if a woman is very small, has had vaginal surgery or has some fibrosis in the region then yes it is more likely, but defintely not a certainty)
Original post by Vale9
Yet the vast majority of them are quick to discriminate penises based on size, shape, look and so on.
Even average-sized penises are being indirectly and directly criticized, ridiculed and discriminated.

Its pure hypocisy! well we can officially declare these people as vaginazis (all credit to Cable)
Why is every guy so hung-up on how hung he is?
What's with all the comparisons of genital sizes?

Some of you have major issues, and need to reassess that the size of your cock isn't the most important thing in the world.
This thread seems to just be a bunch of bitter men with serious insecurities insulting women - acting the big man doesn't add any inches to your dick. Get over it already!

But I'm not talking about size! I'm talking about looseness! They are different things!

BY GOD.
Reply 208
Original post by Bigturkey
Really? I'm a girl and don't see it this way at all. I think most of the pressure comes from the individual thinking something is expected of them rather than the other sex actually being bothered.

I mean, doing some painful and pretty degrading things (anal, cuming all over her face etc.) are now very mainstream and I think a lot of women and young girls in general feel the pressure to conform to what they think they should do. Plus giving a blow job is much more commonly accepted and 'normal' than giving oral to a girl which is why a lot of women and men aren't really turned on by the thought. Plus add the whole body pressure issue. Despite male insecurities about penis size I still maintain that women feel more pressure to look a certain way than men and are probably going to be judged more for it.

And I guess part of it is that it's harder to make a woman orgasm. Men orgasm most of the time during sex but for a woman it can be rarer so I think it's a bit of a challenge to try and pleasure her.

Either way, this is pretty stupid. I know it probably doesn't mean anything but I don't care about penis size. I have been with 2 men and there was probably about 2 inches between them and honestly the sex was just as good with both. As long as it's not to the point where it's impacting on sexual pleasure (which I think would have to be an extreme eg micropenis or ridiculously stretched vagina) I really don't see why it should be such an issue. Maybe in issue but once you grow up and realise what a mature relationship is really about it doesn't really matter.

Fair enough. I enjoyed reading your post. But if you read my original post, I was actually talking about penetrative sex, not oral etc.

Back to your post, don't you think about why people are so weak-minded that they are easily influenced by the media/society? If a girl doesn't want to do anal etc., why do it? So what if the guy doesn't like it. She doesn't have to back down to social pressure to do something that she finds painful or degrading. Where is her self-respect or inner strength? Just because the media says something is right doesn't make it so. And if you don't like it don't do it. If guys don't like you because you don't do anal etc, then that's their loss if they break up with you.

SO while I agree women do face some pressure, some of that pressure is from weak cases like doing something painful (anal). If you don't like it, say NO. Simple as that. I could go on and talk about the whole body issue, but that'll take another book to write. Women don't have to be influenced immensely by the media to be insecure about their bodies too much. That's exactly what the media want. So that you can buy all their make-up, fake tan, clothes, footwear etc. and give them money. You make them rich by them making you insecure.

I'm not saying I would find overweight or anorexic people attractive but some girls are so insecure that they can't go a day without make-up. How sad is that? Don't girls realise how they're being programmed by the media?

I liked your last point about mature relationships. So many young people think sex is so important to their relationship and lust becomes the foundation that they build their relationship on. Relationships are a lot more than that. And that is why people need to realise that sexual satisfaction with their partner is not the most important thing in a serious relationship compared to things like trust, compatibility etc.

People shouldn't necessarily be dumped/divorced just because the guy wasn't 12 inches or the girl wasn't as tight as a vice. They should build their relationship on real qualities like trust etc.
Reply 209
Original post by Antonia87
No I havent. Thats what you chose to read. All I said was that the vagina becoming permanently loose through sex was a myth. You disagreed with me, despite agreeing with the other poster who said the exact same thing.

Stop telling me I said things that I clearly never said.

I've already explained it to you twice, but yet you keep on proving your stupidity.

I'm not going to explain it to you again, so I don't care if you draw your own retarded conclusions.
Reply 210
Original post by Millyshyn

So do men. And they also have to worry about their height, so your argument isn't valid.

Not to mention what women put the pressure on men. Most of the pressure on women comes from women themselves.
(edited 13 years ago)
"The best thing a c*nt can be is small and unobtrusive: the anxiety about the bigness of the penis
is only equalled by anxiety about the smallness of the c*nt. No woman wants to find out that she
has a tw*t like a horse-collar. (Greer 1971: 39)"

:biggrin:
Original post by Vale9
I've already explained it to you twice, but yet you keep on proving your stupidity.

I'm not going to explain it to you again, so I don't care if you draw your own retarded conclusions.

You havent explained anything, all you do is keep dodging it because you know you're in the wrong.

I said vaginas couldnt be loose as a result of sex. You said I was wrong. Carpediemxx actually confirmed I was right. Then you tried to tell me that I had said things, which again, was false.

In short, you're wrong and you always were wrong. Typical hxx, insults with no logical arguments whatsoever.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by RequiemForADream
Why is every guy so hung-up on how hung he is?
What's with all the comparisons of genital sizes?

Some of you have major issues, and need to reassess that the size of your cock isn't the most important thing in the world.
This thread seems to just be a bunch of bitter men with serious insecurities insulting women - acting the big man doesn't add any inches to your dick. Get over it already!

Because size matters to women / bigger is better and therefore it is paradoxical to say that men shouldn't worry about it, especially seeing as it is going to affect your quality of life when it comes down to sex and relationships.
Reply 214
Original post by Millyshyn

That's if they allow their minds to be heavily influenced by the media. If you feel insecure by the media, that's partly your fault. Read my reply to bigTurkey about it. But to completely cover the issue, that's another book.
EDIT: Vale9 got it spot on again. Many men are also quite insecure about their bodies as well. It's not just women who have worries. I hate the way women go on and on about their problems but they completely ignore men's problem. This reply by Millyshyn is another example of this.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 215
Original post by Antonia87
You havent explained anything, all you do is keep dodging it because you know you're in the wrong.

I said vaginas couldnt be loose as a result of sex. You said I was wrong. Carpediemxx actually confirmed I was right. Then you tried to tell me that I had said things, which again, was false.

In short, you're wrong and you always were wrong. Typical hxx, insults with no logical arguments whatsoever.

Erhm, no. I actually did explain it to you, but you can keep on lying if you want and putting words in my mouth. I know that I'm right.
Reply 216
Original post by Anonymous

Original post by Anonymous
Because size matters to women / bigger is better and therefore it is paradoxical to say that men shouldn't worry about it, especially seeing as it is going to affect your quality of life when it comes down to sex and relationships.

Big shock here! Here it comes....

All women are different

So what, you'll get maybe 1 in a 100 women who cares about the size of the penis. These women tend to be highly vocal about it so that they find a man who can match up.

As long as you have a normal sized penis, evrything is alright. Concentrate on being great at oral, foreplay, etc. If you're still worried. If you're so worried about it - then try jelquing.

Seriously though, your ideal women won't care about it. We worry about it more than women do.
Original post by Vale9
Erhm, no. I actually did explain it to you, but you can keep on lying if you want and putting words in my mouth. I know that I'm right.

Hahaha. Lying? All you have to do is read back through our conversation to see exactly what happened, its there in writing. I'm not putting words in your mouth, you actually said them, they're a couple of pages back, idiot. When I proved myself right you said "Alright retard, ill give you that".

I think we're done here. You know you've made a total fool of yourself. And if I were you I'd get some counselling to get over your obsession with this issue.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 218
Original post by chloeee!
Are there really such things as 'loose' vaginas? Obviously virgins will be tighter but is there like a line that is drawn after virginity, whereby you lose your 'tightness' and become comparitively 'loose' (or just normal non-virgin) or do people get looser with age/the more sex they have?

girls are normally tight unless they have had kids or been fisted or taken something off a similar size for any amount of time.
stick an arm up there and see measure how much of ur arm is in there :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending