The Student Room Group

Vagina size? as oppossed to penis size..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by Peace0fM1nd
Its pure hypocisy! well we can officially declare these people as vaginazis (all credit to Cable)

I apologize if your thread didn't go as planned. I'm not sure if you were looking for some serious engaging debates with others about vagina sizes. But after I made a point about vagina looseness, the vaginazis turned up and didn't help. Once again, I apologize if I haven't helped.
Original post by .Ali.
Small penis? :teehee:

Well the average vaginal depth is 3.5", so it has to be at least that size. There isn't a great deal of difference it usually depends on the person to be honest, but men with bigger penises have to do less work.

There are slight differences, but as it's stretchy, they're irrelevant because it will constantly change. And the bucket thing is totally false.

Are you the resident vag-ologist or something? :tongue:
Original post by QwentyJ
Big shock here! Here it comes....

All women are different

So what, you'll get maybe 1 in a 100 women who cares about the size of the penis. These women tend to be highly vocal about it so that they find a man who can match up.

As long as you have a normal sized penis, evrything is alright. Concentrate on being great at oral, foreplay, etc. If you're still worried. If you're so worried about it - then try jelquing.

Seriously though, your ideal women won't care about it. We worry about it more than women do.

I don't appreciate being patronised and although I see your point and believe you can be a good "lover" without a big cock, I think you underplay how many women care about dick size and want large ones.
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
you can't exactly measure the size of a vagina like you can a penis, can you? :facepalm2:

Stick a ruler up it and see how far it goes? :awesome:
Original post by Cable
I apologize if your thread didn't go as planned. I'm not sure if you were looking for some serious engaging debates with others about vagina sizes. But after I made a point about vagina looseness, the vaginazis turned up and didn't help. Once again, I apologize if I haven't helped.

Yes it seems your comments on vagina looseness did initiate a furious strike, i guess we have no fight against the vaginazis they stand united and loose :biggrin:
229 posts, 1 member banned, 12 pages long all in the space of 3 hours.

Only on TSR.
Reply 226
Original post by Anonymous

I don't appreciate being patronised and although I see your point and believe you can be a good "lover" without a big cock, I think you underplay how many women care about dick size and want large ones.

And in return, I think you overplay it. Size might matter to the extent that you could be disadvantaged if you have a very small penis. It's really a media and consumer myth being propogated. Most (sensible) women you ask don't really care. They will care that you are good at sex though. So work on that.

:fyi: I wasn't being patronising, I was just trying to highlight a point.
Reply 227
First of all i have to say that i haven't read all the pages (made it to 5th page) and a lot of women are making the same mistake over and over by saying that because of giving birth to a baby this is the maximum volume that can take-receive. I have to inform them that when in pregnancy a lot of things occur inside their bodies. There are a lot of things that change in their bodies such as their internal organs their pelvises(and generally bones), their breast size etc and all these mainly because of hormones. The same thing happens also with vagina, its getting more and more loose in order to give birth to a baby.

So what i'm saying is that comparing these things and to be more precise giving birth and taking a big big willy :P is so wrong and forget it.
Reply 228
Original post by kerily
Considering that a vagina can actually stretch enough to give birth through, yet normally really isn't that huge, I don't think you could ever accurately measure one. How would you do it? :dontknow:

It only stretches that big during pregnancy due to a hormone produced while pregnant :] Other wise, theres no way its getting that big!
Reply 229
Original post by Antonia87
Hahaha. Lying? All you have to do is read back through our conversation to see exactly what happened, its there in writing. I'm not putting words in your mouth, you actually said them, they're a couple of pages back, idiot. When I proved myself right you said "Alright retard, ill give you that".

I think we're done here. You know you've made a total fool of yourself. And if I were you I'd get some counselling to get over your obsession with this issue.

Yes, you are lying. Go and read for yourself.

Shall I really explain it again, you raging idiot? I already said that a specific part of your post shouldn't have been included. Yet you STILL keep on bringing it up OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Even after I said that I don't agree with everything you said.

I think we're done here too. But I expect you to make another retarded post filled with lies.
Reply 230

This. It's the vast majority of women who care about dick size. Magazines like Cosmopolitan and shows like Sex and The City have just made it worse for men with average-sized (or smaller) dicks.
Original post by Cabled
Yes, you are lying. Go and read for yourself.

Shall I really explain it again, you raging idiot? I already said that a specific part of your post shouldn't have been included. Yet you STILL keep on bringing it up OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Even after I said that I don't agree with everything you said.

I think we're done here too. But I expect you to make another retarded post filled with lies.

Hahaha did you really just make another account?

Okay sweetheart, why dont you just run along and keep making drawings of the penis you wish you had?

Bye bye.
Reply 232
Original post by Antonia87
Hahaha did you really just make another account?

Okay sweetheart, why dont you just run along and keep making drawings of the penis you wish you had?

Bye bye.

LOL. Typical size-queens. They realize that they're wrong and suddenly the guy who proved them wrong has a tiny penis :rofl:

Bye! :smile:
Original post by QwentyJ
And in return, I think you overplay it. Size might matter to the extent that you could be disadvantaged if you have a very small penis. It's really a media and consumer myth being propogated. Most (sensible) women you ask don't really care. They will care that you are good at sex though. So work on that.

:fyi: I wasn't being patronising, I was just trying to highlight a point.

Out of about ten women in real life I have spoken to about it, only one said it did not matter, so that probably has something to do with it. I mean I appreciate their honesty and realise it is not a conscious choice/ something women can control.

Thank you for your help, I just wish it was as easy as stopping caring about it, if it was I would do it in a second. I wouldn't wish this kind of insecurity on anybody :smile:
Can't people just accept theirs' and their partners' genitals the way they are? There are variations in vagina size as there are in penis size. People throw around insults such as small penis and 'bucket'/'size-queen to make up for their own insecurities. This thread is beyond pathetic.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 235
Original post by Peace0fM1nd
Yes it seems your comments on vagina looseness did initiate a furious strike, i guess we have no fight against the vaginazis they stand united and loose :biggrin:

I feel quite sorry for Vale9 for getting banned, thanks to the vaginazis. I didn't know the vaginazis could be so evil. But he should have just ignored them. He knew we were right, so he should have just been the bigger man and ignored their replies. He didn't help himself by adding some insults like 'ret4rd' a thousand times lol. Debating doesn't need insults. I know the vaginazis also insulted him but he should have turned the other cheek. Oh well, that TSR for you.
Original post by RequiemForADream
Why is every guy so hung-up on how hung he is?
What's with all the comparisons of genital sizes?

Some of you have major issues, and need to reassess that the size of your cock isn't the most important thing in the world.
This thread seems to just be a bunch of bitter men with serious insecurities insulting women - acting the big man doesn't add any inches to your dick. Get over it already!

Because girls care about it.

There have been threads on here recently about it by girls, eg a girl considering splitting up with her boyfriend because his penis was too small.

So if girls are going to be concerned about it, it's only natural boys worry, since it will affect their relationships.
:congrats: *applauds the following terms coined during this present discussion size-queen (Vale9), vaginazis (Cable), vag-ologist (whiplash) LMAO keep em coming people*
Reply 238
Original post by Philbert
Can't people just accept theirs' and their partners' genitals the way they are? There are variations in vagina size as there are in penis size. People throw around insults such as small penis and 'bucket'/'size-queen to make up for their own insecurities. This thread is beyond pathetic.

Try telling your fellow women that.
Original post by Cable
I feel quite sorry for Vale9 for getting banned, thanks to the vaginazis. I didn't know the vaginazis could be so evil. But he should have just ignored them. He knew we were right, so he should have just been the bigger man and ignored their replies. He didn't help himself by adding some insults like 'ret4rd' a thousand times lol. Debating doesn't need insults. I know the vaginazis also insulted him but he should have turned the other cheek. Oh well, that TSR for you.

omg :eek: totally not on! lol i suppose it wasn't a wise choice of response really but nonetheless it aint fair. dam vaginazis :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending