The Student Room Group

Vagina size? as oppossed to penis size..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by Philbert
Can't people just accept theirs' and their partners' genitals the way they are? There are variations in vagina size as there are in penis size. People throw around insults such as small penis and 'bucket' to make up for their own insecurities. This thread is beyond pathetic.

I agree. But unfortunately, each gender will keep accusing the other, particularly some girls insulting a male's penis size. Personally I'm not bothered about it as I think they are more important things in relationships than sex. But so many people are influenced by the media to think that sex is one of the most important things and that was the point of my original post (to question why most of the pressure is on men about his size, not women about their tightness)? Why shouldn't women just accept that unless their partner's penis is extremely small or large, sex is just sex and having a partner that loves you is more important? A lot of men accept that different women will have different breast sizes and different tightness in their vagina. Oh well.
(edited 13 years ago)
I think this is a good thread tbh.

Not sure what all the arguing is about. It's pretty common to accuse men's dicks of being too small, but never a women's vagina of being too loose. It's always "the man's fault".
Reply 242
Original post by Cable

Original post by Cable
I feel quite sorry for Vale9 for getting banned, thanks to the vaginazis. I didn't know the vaginazis could be so evil. But he should have just ignored them. He knew we were right, so he should have just been the bigger man and ignored their replies. He didn't help himself by adding some insults like 'ret4rd' a thousand times lol. Debating doesn't need insults. I know the vaginazis also insulted him but he should have turned the other cheek. Oh well, that TSR for you.

He probably was banned for ban avoidance. He's set up so many accounts on here, it's ridiculous. All he wants to do is talk about dicks and height.

People would tolerate him if he didn't constantly insult people.
Original post by Anonymous
Because girls care about it.

There have been threads on here recently about it by girls, eg a girl considering splitting up with her boyfriend because his penis was too small.

So if girls are going to be concerned about it, it's only natural boys worry, since it will affect their relationships.

Thats not all women though, just some shallow ones.
There's more to a relationship than the size of the guys penis; there's more to a relationship than sex!
Reply 244
Read through this entire thread.....Just LOL

I'm only posting this because I ran out of popcorn.
Original post by Cable
I literally cried out laughing when he came back as Cabled. It's nice that he took inspiration from my name. Hey Cabled, you make good points but try to rise above others' insults. And don't insult them back no matter how much they insult you.

oh gosh is that vale9! haha thats funny dude, yo Cabled im with u all the way just tone it down a bit tho:yy: and looks like 'cable' is now a legendry name to go by
Reply 246
Original post by RequiemForADream
Thats not all women though, just some shallow ones.
There's more to a relationship than the size of the guys penis; there's more to a relationship than sex!

Not really. Most women are firm believers of the saying; "If the sex is good, it only accounts for 10% of a relationship. If the sex is bad, it accounts for 90% of the relationship."

And we all know that sex relies on the man. If he's good, the sex is good. If he's bad, the sex is bad. At least that's what women are trying to make everyone believe.

I actually think that women got that quote from Sex and The City. Gross.
(edited 13 years ago)
The average vagina is like 4 inches deep right? the tighter the better >.<
Original post by Cabled
Not really. Most women are firm believers of the saying; "If the sex is good, it only accounts for 10% of a relationship. If the sex is bad, it accounts to 90% of the relationship."

And we all know that sex relies on the man. If he's good, the sex is good. If he's bad, the sex is bad. At least that's what women are trying to make everyone believe.

:lolwut: wtf? Not all women think these things, for ****s sake! God knows why you've convinced yourself that.

women and men should play an equal part in sex, I agree that some women expect the man to do all the work, and that this has become something of a stereotype, but most of the time, it's not the case!
(edited 13 years ago)
From my own research, I have came to the conclusion that how tight (or un-tight) a vagina is, is directly proportionate to how fit she (the host) is.

I think vagina's can be likened to a car tyre - the more action one gets, the quicker it loses traction.
Original post by Cybele
There really isn't a variety of 'sizes' when it comes to vaginas. They can all hold a tampon in snugly, and they're all capable of pushing through a baby.

Easy experiment.

if a guy inserts his penis which exceeds national average and isn't feeling any tightness, that there is called a bucket.

BUCKET LADY!
Original post by Cabled
Not really. Most women are firm believers of the saying; "If the sex is good, it only accounts for 10% of a relationship. If the sex is bad, it accounts to 90% of the relationship."

Are you the same guy who goes on the cosmo forum and complains about size queens, height and penis size? :confused:

cosmo thread
Well, I don't see how anyone can disagree with your friends on this matter.

Men have the burden of needing to have a big %&*$# to REALLY please a woman. It sucks to be average or small as you know it won't satisfy her as much as if it was big, as indicated by this many threads on this forum (and others too).

Why is it that during penetrative sex, it's usually the man's job to satisfy the woman and do all the work but not the other way round? Why is the woman's tightness never questioned? Why is all the pressure on men to have the right penis size, but not much pressure on the woman to have the right vagina size/tightness? Why are women allowed to bitch about their partner's size or even dump them because they're not big enough, and men aren't (at least not without getting ”prosecuted” for it)?

If the sex is bad or if something goes wrong, it's always the man's fault, according to women. If she can't feel him that much, it's because his dick isn't big enough. If she can't get wet, it's his fault. If the women can't cum, it's his fault too. And so on, and so on.

Good sex is the man's responsibility. It's him and his %&*$# that are getting judged. How big is it? How long can he last? How many position does he know?
What exactly do women do? Spread their legs, and rotate their hips once in a while? Give a blowjob (which is probably the easiest thing in the world to do)? IT'S VERY EASY FOR A WOMAN TO BE ”GOOD” IN BED.

Ewver wondered why there is such a big difference between a good male lover and a bad one? And hardly any difference between women in bed?
Most men will say that there is hardly any difference among women when it comes to performance. But most women probably won't admit this, because then men might start putting pressure on them to perform

So true. Most women think that ejaculation and getting an orgasm are the same thing
And women say that men don't know much about the female body

And no guy is going to tell a woman that she was bad, unless he's very stupid. He's getting sex, so if he criticized her then she would just find someone else.

If so why are you care that much? If a girl loves you she won't care about penis size or height. I don't care about those.

Edit: On cosmo forums there is a guy who complains about penis size and height plus size queens. Sounds like the same guy. I would link the thread but cosmo is a 18 and over site. Just search penis size and it is the first thread.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 252
Original post by KJ_the_crazy_chick

It is indeed the same guy. He used cosmo threads as his arguement one time. Zing!

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Cabled
Not really. Most women are firm believers of the saying; "If the sex is good, it only accounts for 10% of a relationship. If the sex is bad, it accounts for 90% of the relationship."

Well any woman that thinks that is shallow.
I do agree that sex should be equal effort from both the man and the woman, I just don't see the need for this size obsession so many people seem to define each other by, and I don't see the need for all the insults.

Oh and that last sentence... Sex and the City is one of the worst shows I have ever had the mistake of viewing! It's portraying all the wrong views of women and men, and sex. Complete drivel.
Original post by kerily
It was a joke :tongue: Thought it added a slightly more lighthearted note to what I was saying - I'm obviously not trying to find sex over TSR!

can i ask you something if it's not to intrusive?

pm
Reply 255
Original post by RequiemForADream
Well any woman that thinks that is shallow.
I do agree that sex should be equal effort from both the man and the woman, I just don't see the need for this size obsession so many people seem to define each other by, and I don't see the need for all the insults.

I couldn't agree more. It's really a shame that women have become so shallow.

Oh and that last sentence... Sex and the City is one of the worst shows I have ever had the mistake of viewing! It's portraying all the wrong views of women and men, and sex. Complete drivel.

Spot on. I hate that show. The sad thing is that most women LOVE that show, and millions of women around the world aspire to be like those four dolts.

Imagine if they had made a show with four men acting like that. It would probably have caused a major uproar. Women all over the world would have been protesting and the show would probably have been cancelled before season 2 or 3.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by QwentyJ
It is indeed the same guy. He used cosmo threads as his arguement one time. Zing!

Spoiler

So stupid. He is just spamming TSR now as he is bored of cosmo. :rolleyes:
Reply 257
So stupid. He is just spamming TSR now as he is bored of cosmo. :rolleyes:

Can't stand the truth?
Original post by Cabled
Can't stand the truth?

I been out with guys who have different heights and penis sizes. I care about personality not height or penis size. Sex is about working to please each other not about vagina/penis size. I only care if my bf enjoys sex.

Ps. Why do you care so much? It is sexist women complain about penis size and making men lose self confidence. But it is also sexist that men complain about vagina size. Vaginas and penises look and are different sizes. Both men and women need to understand this.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 259
Original post by Casshern1456
can i ask you something if it's not to intrusive?

pm

Check your inbox :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending